• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Size of text out of control!!!

Becki

hello,

The font size of the text in the boxes in the checkout pages such as the your details/Shipping method/Payment method boxes seems alot larger than elsewhere on my site. I looked in the source code and it seems to be using class='infoboxcontent' but when i change this in stylesheet it has no effect. Does anyone know where this is controlled? I have FEC installed but not sure why this would happen.

It also shows large text on the 'Cart' content page, this looks likes it's using class='productlisting-data' which again does not control it?

Again, the 'Your shopping Cart is empty' text is huge!

Any advice please!

Becki

Can you provide a link to the page where this happens?

abra

The First Law of E-Commerce: If the user can't find the product, the user can't buy the product.

Feedback and suggestions on my shop welcome.

Note: My advice is based on my own experience or on something I read in these forums. No guarantee it'll work for you! Make sure that you always BACKUP the database and the files you are going to change so that you can rollback to a working version if things go wrong.

Sorry I'm running on a local install, It's just the text in the checkout boxes all seem to be around 14font size but I can't control them from the stylesheet,

I am right in saying it is the infoboxcontent class?

Thanks

Becki

I have FEC installed too but my CSS is heavily modified.

From a quick check it could also be .main or .smallText.

Try to change them and see if it has some effect. Otherwise you would need to take a closer look into the source files.

abra

The First Law of E-Commerce: If the user can't find the product, the user can't buy the product.

Feedback and suggestions on my shop welcome.

Note: My advice is based on my own experience or on something I read in these forums. No guarantee it'll work for you! Make sure that you always BACKUP the database and the files you are going to change so that you can rollback to a working version if things go wrong.

Archived