• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I don't think tep_mail() is working

I don't know a whole lot about PHP apps, but I can hold my own with figuring it out with a little help. I have a wishlist setup on my client's store, and everything about the wishlist works except for the part that emails the wishlist to a list of email addresses. When I have troubleshooted this problem this week, I dno't really change any code, but I do print some simple HTML text so that I know which section of the page is working, like "I got to line #1067", etc. Anyway, sometimes after having added this code, I get the emails. But it always eventually stops working which is to say I do not receive the emails. The page comes back and says the emails were successfully sent, but I do not receive them. It seems to me the emails are never being sent at all.

So my question is: is there a way to troubleshoot the emailing part of the code or site? This is a hosted site, so I do not have access to the OS logfiles. I didn't know if there was anything within osCommerce that could help me. Or is there another way I can diagnose the problem?

Archived