• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Is there an easy way to upload multiple products?

parabeats

Hi, ive just opened a store using oscommerce for a client of mine, selling mp3's, however, i have to upload all of the catalouge (over 100 songs) 1 by 1 :(

Is there an easier way for me to populate my store with the products?

For instance the products SQL table is like the following

Full Texts		products_id   	  products_quantity   	  products_model   	  products_image   	  products_price   	  products_date_added   	  products_last_modified   	  products_date_available   	  products_weight   	  products_status   	  products_tax_class_id   	  manufacturers_id   	  products_ordered

I could make a CVS with these fields, but i will still be missing products_attributes etc

How can i make either a SQL or CVS file with all the information i need for my products? including attributes and any other SQL table i need to populate.

If anyone can help me id much appreciate it.

Many regards for any help in advance.

Tony

Hi, ive just opened a store using oscommerce for a client of mine, selling mp3's, however, i have to upload all of the catalouge (over 100 songs) 1 by 1 :(

Is there an easier way for me to populate my store with the products?

For instance the products SQL table is like the following

Full Texts		products_id   	  products_quantity   	  products_model   	  products_image   	  products_price   	  products_date_added   	  products_last_modified   	  products_date_available   	  products_weight   	  products_status   	  products_tax_class_id   	  manufacturers_id   	  products_ordered

I could make a CVS with these fields, but i will still be missing products_attributes etc

How can i make either a SQL or CVS file with all the information i need for my products? including attributes and any other SQL table i need to populate.

If anyone can help me id much appreciate it.

Many regards for any help in advance.

Tony

Tony,

Take a look at Easy Populate contrib. I don't know how well it works with digital products like MP3s.

ed

Archived