• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

broken images

maartenvr

Those are images that are normally in images/infobox/. You template maker may have deleted them or the path to them is not set correctly. The problem is only showing there since that seems to be the only infobox you are using. If there is another, the same problem will probably appear there too.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Those are images that are normally in images/infobox/. You template maker may have deleted them or the path to them is not set correctly. The problem is only showing there since that seems to be the only infobox you are using. If there is another, the same problem will probably appear there too.

Jack

OK. thanks for your reply. Where would I set the correct path? Or delete the code which displays images all together?

You could replace the images with a white dot (or whatever color your background is).

Jack

I know... but that was just the issue. I did not know where to insert this.

Either way, I have just removed the entire bar... Much better now :) thanks guys for your help!

Archived