• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Missing Images (ugh)

TheTrueHero

Hi again,

Sorry for the bother, but now that I have have installed osCommerce I have another slight problem. I used something I found in this site to remove some of the osCommerce images, but now that I have, I seem to have lost some of the images that I actually wanted to keep.

This is the page

If you don't see the problem, what I wanted to keep was the bars behind categories and such. If anyone knows a way I can reverse this or manually add those images again I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

Maybe I misunderstood your intentions, but my suggestion would be to load a fresh original stylesheet.css from the install package and retrace your steps. Most (or all) of what's 'missing' comes from the stylesheet...i.e. the colored tops of the boxes and the borders on the boxes.

If you use the firefox browser, check out their web developer toolbar. You can make live edits to the css with it, (that only you can see) ..until you're ready to copy/paste and save. It's cool. It helped me.

Hi again,

Sorry for the bother, but now that I have have installed osCommerce I have another slight problem. I used something I found in this site to remove some of the osCommerce images, but now that I have, I seem to have lost some of the images that I actually wanted to keep.

This is the page

If you don't see the problem, what I wanted to keep was the bars behind categories and such. If anyone knows a way I can reverse this or manually add those images again I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

Archived