• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping Option Chaos

Libido

Hello folks..

I've done a fine job of screwing up my shipping options..to the point that I can't modify edit options are left.

I had attempted to install this module: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1446

and obviosuly did something wrong. Now I'd like to just reinstall the original files and start over. I've replaced all the files in /includes/languages/english/modules, as well as all the files in includes/modules/shipping with my original files....no go. then I uploaded the original files that came with osCommerce. Still..I'm getting this mess:

Warning: main(/home/virtual/site12/fst/var/www/html/store/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/table_module.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site12/fst/var/www/html/store/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(/home/virtual/site12/fst/var/www/html/store/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/table_module.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site12/fst/var/www/html/store/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/virtual/site12/fst/var/www/html/store/includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/table_module.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site12/fst/var/www/html/store/admin/modules.php on line 128

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class table in /home/virtual/site12/fst/var/www/html/store/includes/modules/shipping/table_module.php on line 13

Could someone kindly direct me in this? There seems to be a hidden link that is calling the old module files I removed.

Thanks very much. This is the last step before I go live with my site..I'd sure be happy to get rid of this monkey!!

Kelly

It's just a guess, but perhaps the reason it can't find includes/languages/english/modules/shipping/table_module.php is because there is no table_module.php in osCommerce. Maybe you were referring to table.php - in which case it looks like you uploaded the includes/modules/shipping/table.php into the includes/langauges/english/shipping/modules/ folder

Vger

I thought that might be the case but then reinstalled the original table.php docs into their appropriate folder..with no corrective luck. It's a bugger alright...

Kelly

Archived