• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Looking for Options

LordOptay

I am looking for some osCommerce-esque options with little success, so I was hoping someone on this board might be able to help me. Specifically, I am looking for a software package that is more geared towards registrations rather than item purchases. Think online course registration for a college. Unfortunately, the only things I can find when I search are online event registration *services* rather than software. Free would be nice but is not necessary.

I've checked Sourceforge and done some Googling, but come up with nothing.

Let me know of anything or just want to suggest some places/ways I might search more effectively. Thanks!

There's a bunch of stuff on sourceforge. I did a search under "reservations". Other terms you might try:

resource management

resource reservation

A lot of stuff is probably not geared towards selling so much as management. Good luck.

ah... i didn't think of searching for "reservations". i've seen some of these already, but none have all the functionality i'm looking for. i will start looking into what it would take to bend one of these to my nefarious purposes.

ah... i didn't think of searching for "reservations". i've seen some of these already, but none have all the functionality i'm looking for. i will start looking into what it would take to bend one of these to my nefarious purposes.

It may or may not be helpful, but I know of a Mambo/Joomla component that does this. I don't know how well developed or tested it is. You set up classes and times, etc, and people can register and purchase online. It's called something like AK_reservations.

Contributions

Discount Coupon Codes

Donations

• 2 years later...

Hi All,

I'm looking for the same thing, to help a nonprofit register prospective parents for adoption support classes. Have any other options become available with OSC or other inexpensive solutions?

Thank you,

Scott

I am looking for some osCommerce-esque options with little success, so I was hoping someone on this board might be able to help me. Specifically, I am looking for a software package that is more geared towards registrations rather than item purchases. Think online course registration for a college. Unfortunately, the only things I can find when I search are online event registration *services* rather than software. Free would be nice but is not necessary.

I've checked Sourceforge and done some Googling, but come up with nothing.

Let me know of anything or just want to suggest some places/ways I might search more effectively. Thanks!

Archived