• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal option problem

I have enabled Paypal as a payment option. But when customers use it, their order is not recorded. They have to go to paypal to send the money to me. Seems once they leave my site to make payment nothing is recorded for the order. Can anyone help?

It's a common problem. The customer needs to return to your site to finish the order but they are not doing that. The fix is to install the oscommerce_paypal_ipn contribution.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

It's a common problem. The customer needs to return to your site to finish the order but they are not doing that. The fix is to install the oscommerce_paypal_ipn contribution.

Jack

Jack

Thank you... Now do you know where I can find directions on how to install contributions? I have looked at them but cannot figure out how to install them.

Thank you for your help

They all have instructions. There is no standard way of doing it. You just have to read the instructions for each one.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons