• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

protx form - not showing form fields in checkout_confirmation.php

joeldavuk1

i have installed the protx form contribution, and apart from this works fine.

when getting to the checkout confirmation page the part where the protx form is supposed to be looks like this:

<form name="checkout_confirmation" action="https://ukvps.protx.com/vps2form/submit.asp" method="post"><input type="image" src="includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_confirm_order.gif" border="0" alt="Confirm Order" title=" Confirm Order "></form>

which is incorrect as it's missing the hidden fields such as the crypt etc..

when i refresh the page, (or click submit order get an error from protx click back )

it looks like this:

<form name="checkout_confirmation" action="https://ukvps.protx.com/vps2form/submit.asp" method="post"><input type="hidden" name="VPSProtocol" value="2.22"><input type="hidden" name="TxType" value="PAYMENT"><input type="hidden" name="Vendor" value="---- protx data here ----"><input type="hidden" name="Crypt" value="--- protx data here -----"><input type="image" src="includes/languages/english/images/buttons/button_confirm_order.gif" border="0" alt="Confirm Order" title=" Confirm Order "></form>

(i have replaced sensitive data with --- protx data here ---)

which is correct, i can't understand why it would be doing this, i have tried copying over a default checkout_confirmation.php nothing seems to work i do have a basic knowledge of php.

after i refresh the page i can continue with the order and the transaction goes through fine and comes back fine.

Edited by joeldavuk1