• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OSC Demo site

Your demo site

http://www.seelily.com/fec/

will not let me get past the order page.

Gives me

ICON_ERROR Delivery Zip Code must contain a minimum of 4 characters.

Tried to look at the delivery address to see if the zip code was diiferent from the billing address. The link would not show me the delivery address page.

Hope to see it work as I would like to see If I can get it running on my site.

thanks

val

worked for me, but perhaps that's because I used a US-based zip code. That is, it worked until the end of the checkout, when I got "1054 - Unknown column 'cc_start' in 'field list'"

Check the recent changes you've made in the contributions you've installed.

-jared

worked for me, but perhaps that's because I used a US-based zip code. That is, it worked until the end of the checkout, when I got "1054 - Unknown column 'cc_start' in 'field list'"

Check the recent changes you've made in the contributions you've installed.

-jared

To claify. I was just interested in seeing how the contribution worked by using the demo. After a couple more tries I discovered that after I filled in all the blanks in the Order Form and then clicked the link "Press if Delivery Address different from Billing Address: X " It opened another section below and if I filled out that form with the SAME info as above, it went onto the payment section. Also I use the autofill feature from the google toolbar which highlights required fields and the Zip Code field is not highlighted which may be the reason for the original form information not being passed correctly to the delivery address. Looks like this this contribution would take more time than I can spare right now. It will be great when all of the bugs are worked out.

val