• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New cart per session

Sleep-O

Hi All,

Is there a contribution that makes it possible to work with one loginname and pass?

I made a single user auto-login system, to use if the customer has an OCI return to SAP.

The problem now is that everytime you login the cart of the previous user (or user that is also shopping) is visible.

Is there a way to couple the shopping cart to the sessionID? That way I can have multiple users online at the same time, with the same logindetails and keep a different cart for all these users.

thx

you check one of the master password contributions

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2180

normally you have different sessions for diffenet guests. However once they login using the same login details the cart contents will be the same. You need to do modifications to the osc core to rely solely on sessions rather than the customer_id

Thx Enigma,

Is there maybe a way to empty the cart everytime the customer logs in?

I expect this will cause problems if there is already a customer shopping within the same account.

Or is there another option that makes it possible to login with a single username and password and have an empty cart?