• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Glasses Presciption Mod Needed Will Pay!

EViLOPTiC

Hello everyone, I am looking for a coder who can produce a module for adding a customers prescription details in when placing an order. I am willing to pay for this module and i need someone who is not going to run off with my money [long story].

The Spec.

On every order the customer needs to be able to select their current prescription [please ask for details i have the form from the the last guy here]. This in turn should be emailed to the customer with their order confirmation and should be accessible in the Admin Panel by the lab staff so they can see what they have to make per order.

Sound simple...i hope so :)

I have been messed about alot on this project and really really need someone serious who can help me in this dilemma.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are intrested in undertaking this task.