• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Protx_direct_v2.3a module integration question

yogi13

Firstly, thanks to author(s) for the module.

I am new to oscommerce and protx and so apologies if this is the wrong forum.

I have recently setup a shop and would like to get Protx working in test mode before signing up for an account with them. I have installed the above module and everything seems to be in order. However, when I try to put a transaction through (I have tried both "Test" and "Server IP Test" mode), I simply get the below page. The order is not moved to "Processed" status and the cart contents are not cleared. Is this the expected behaviour or should I be getting a success page?

Contents of the Request Object

The Request.Form Collection

VPSProtocol = 2.22

Basket =

TxType = PAYMENT

ECI =

ClientIPAddress = 127.0.0.1

Vendor = hangersnest

VendorTxCode = 8679067747970608

CardHolder = Yogendra Pillai

BillingPostCode = asdf

Amount = 104.99

Description = Order Number: 2

CV2 = 231

DeliveryAddress = ssdfsdf, , sdf, sdf, United Kingdom

DeliveryPostCode = asdf

Currency = GBP

StartDate = 0102

ExpiryDate = 0108

IssueNumber =

CardNumber = 4929000000006

CardType = VISA

CustomerEMail = [email protected]

ContactNumber = 07921000000

BillingAddress = ssdfsdf, , sdf, sdf, United Kingdom

CAVV =

3DSecureStatus =

XID =

The Request.QueryString Collection

The Request.Cookies Collection

The Request.ClientCertificate Collection

The Request.ServerVariables Collection

ALL_HTTP = HTTP_CONTENT_LENGTH:590 HTTP_CONTENT_TYPE:application/x-www-form-urlencoded HTTP_ACCEPT:*/* HTTP_HOST:ukvpstest.protx.com

ALL_RAW = Content-Length: 590 Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded Accept: */* Host: ukvpstest.protx.com

APPL_MD_PATH = /LM/W3SVC/1/Root/ShowPost

APPL_PHYSICAL_PATH = D:\ShowPost\

AUTH_PASSWORD =

AUTH_TYPE =

AUTH_USER =

CERT_COOKIE =

CERT_FLAGS =

CERT_ISSUER =

CERT_KEYSIZE = 128

CERT_SECRETKEYSIZE = 1024

CERT_SERIALNUMBER =

CERT_SERVER_ISSUER = O=VeriSign Trust Network, OU="VeriSign, Inc.", OU=VeriSign International Server CA - Class 3, OU=www.verisign.com/CPS Incorp.by Ref. LIABILITY LTD.©97 VeriSign

CERT_SERVER_SUBJECT = C=GB, S=London, L=London, O=PROTX Ltd., OU=Service Department, OU=Terms of use at www.verisign.co.uk/rpa ©05, OU=Authenticated by VeriSign, OU="Member, VeriSign Trust Network", CN=ukvpstest.protx.com

CERT_SUBJECT =

CONTENT_LENGTH = 590

CONTENT_TYPE = application/x-www-form-urlencoded

GATEWAY_INTERFACE = CGI/1.1

HTTPS = on

HTTPS_KEYSIZE = 128

HTTPS_SECRETKEYSIZE = 1024

HTTPS_SERVER_ISSUER = O=VeriSign Trust Network, OU="VeriSign, Inc.", OU=VeriSign International Server CA - Class 3, OU=www.verisign.com/CPS Incorp.by Ref. LIABILITY LTD.©97 VeriSign

HTTPS_SERVER_SUBJECT = C=GB, S=London, L=London, O=PROTX Ltd., OU=Service Department, OU=Terms of use at www.verisign.co.uk/rpa ©05, OU=Authenticated by VeriSign, OU="Member, VeriSign Trust Network", CN=ukvpstest.protx.com

INSTANCE_ID = 1

INSTANCE_META_PATH = /LM/W3SVC/1

LOCAL_ADDR = 10.0.4.2

LOGON_USER =

PATH_INFO = /showpost/showpost.asp

PATH_TRANSLATED = D:\ShowPost\showpost.asp

QUERY_STRING =

REMOTE_ADDR = 84.70.115.103

REMOTE_HOST = 84.70.115.103

REMOTE_USER =

REQUEST_METHOD = POST

SCRIPT_NAME = /showpost/showpost.asp

SERVER_NAME = ukvpstest.protx.com

SERVER_PORT = 443

SERVER_PORT_SECURE = 1

SERVER_PROTOCOL = HTTP/1.1

SERVER_SOFTWARE = Microsoft-IIS/6.0

URL = /showpost/showpost.asp

HTTP_CONTENT_LENGTH = 590

HTTP_CONTENT_TYPE = application/x-www-form-urlencoded

HTTP_ACCEPT = */*

HTTP_HOST = ukvpstest.protx.com

Property Values

Request.TotalBytes = 590

VPSProtocol=2.22&TxType=PAYMENT&Vendor=myshop&VendorTxCode=8679067747970608&Amount=104.99&Currency=GBP&Description=Order+Number%3A+2&CardHolder=Yogendra+Pillai&CardNumber=4929000000006&StartDate=0102&ExpiryDate=0108&IssueNumber=&CV2=231&CardType=VISA&CustomerEMail=yogendrapillai%40gmail.com&ContactNumber=07921000000&BillingAddress=ssdfsdf%2C%0D%0A%2C%0D%0Asdf%2C%0D%0Asdf%2C%0D%0AUnited+Kingdom&BillingPostCode=asdf&DeliveryAddress=ssdfsdf%2C%0D%0A%2C%0D%0Asdf%2C%0D%0Asdf%2C%0D%0AUnited+Kingdom&DeliveryPostCode=asdf&CAVV=&XID=&ECI=&ClientIPAddress=127.0.0.1&Basket=&3DSecureStatus=

You should only be getting the information you posted displayed if the module is set to "Server IP test" mode.

Make sure it is set to either "test" or "production" and that debug is set to "False".

HTH,

Tom

You should only be getting the information you posted displayed if the module is set to "Server IP test" mode.

Make sure it is set to either "test" or "production" and that debug is set to "False".

HTH,

Tom

Hi Tom,

Thankyou for your quick response. My setting was "Server IP test". I changed it to "test" and now I get the below message. I have started the application process with Protx and need the merchant account number to proceed further. I have received a vendor name from Protx which I've entered in the module. Is the below message related to an incorrect setup of my account?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Yogendra

Couldn\'t create a transaction (VRTXVendorNotValidated, ) - Your credit card could not be authorized for this reason. Please correct any information and try again or contact us for further assistance.

You need to get in contact with protx to ensure they have set up the 'test' account for you before it'll work.

Tom

Thanks. I've dropped them an email and will let you know how I get on.

Much appreciate your quick response.

Cheers.

Yogendra