• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Admin module doesn't work for osCommerce installtion with Suse

gimhan90

Hi folks,

I installed osCommerce on Suse9.3 successfully. After the installation i can run /catalog module with following msg (http://localhost/catalog/) .

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_write_close() in /srv/www/htdocs/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 136

But i am unable to run /admin module. when i tried to run this , i got following error

" Parse error: parse error, unexpected '(', expecting ',' or ';' in /srv/www/htdocs/catalog/admin/includes/classes/sessions.php on line 33"

couls u pls tel me how to solve these errors ?

Thx,

gimhan

My Server configurations as follows,

O/S: SUSE 9.3

Mysql version: 4.1

Php version : 4

Please help me to avoid this error .

Hi folks,

I installed osCommerce on Suse9.3 successfully. After the installation i can run /catalog module with following msg (http://localhost/catalog/) .

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: session_write_close() in /srv/www/htdocs/catalog/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 136

But i am unable to run /admin module. when i tried to run this , i got following error

" Parse error: parse error, unexpected '(', expecting ',' or ';' in /srv/www/htdocs/catalog/admin/includes/classes/sessions.php on line 33"

couls u pls tel me how to solve these errors ?

Thx,

gimhan

It sounds as though the sessions.php file in both your catalog and your admin did not transfer properly.

Try to FTP the file again and then see if you still get the error.

Did you notice any problems when you extracted the files from the archive?

You should also get your PHP upgraded to the latest v4.4.x

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

Archived