• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can't change enlarge images

lividbliss

I tried changes the code in the product_info pages like the support site says but it keeps erroring out is there anyway to make a custom enlarge image for each product. Does anyone have any suggestions?

It's not clear what you're trying to do. You want to do something to the image or the link under it that says "click to enlarge" ?

Editing w/the osc file manager will cause errors even if you do everything right.

If you can clarify, that would be great.

I tried changes the code in the product_info pages like the support site says but it keeps erroring out is there anyway to make a custom enlarge image for each product. Does anyone have any suggestions?

It's not clear what you're trying to do. You want to do something to the image or the link under it that says "click to enlarge" ?

Editing w/the osc file manager will cause errors even if you do everything right.

If you can clarify, that would be great.

when the image actually enlarges I want it to be a totally different image then the smaller one

Could you provide a link to the instructions you mentioned in your first post?

And what are the errors that you get?

when the image actually enlarges I want it to be a totally different image then the smaller one

Could you provide a link to the instructions you mentioned in your first post?

And what are the errors that you get?

http://www.oscommerce.info/kb/osCommerce/G..._and_Tricks/253

I was looking for something that when u click the enlarge image it is a totally different image for instace the small image is a logo on a t-shirt but when you click to enlarge it an image of someone wearing a shirt

• 3 weeks later...
http://www.oscommerce.info/kb/osCommerce/G..._and_Tricks/253

I was looking for something that when u click the enlarge image it is a totally different image for instace the small image is a logo on a t-shirt but when you click to enlarge it an image of someone wearing a shirt

I am looking for the same exact thing, Im not sure how to make it call images from a differnt directory or something. I 'think' click to inlarge pulls images from the image cache, but I am not 100% postive

I am looking for the same exact thing, Im not sure how to make it call images from a differnt directory or something. I 'think' click to inlarge pulls images from the image cache, but I am not 100% postive

I tried to do this

</head>

<body onLoad="resize();">

<?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES2 . $products_values['products_image'], $products_values['products_name']); ?

</body>

</html>

<?php require('includes/application_bottom.php'); ?>

Where images 2 is the directory that hosts the images I want to appear once "click here to enlarge" is clicked but it doesnt seem to do what I need it to do.

Any help would be great!

Thanks!

BIG BIG thanks to cymonguk

Ok so in catalog/includes/ configure.php

1. you need to define the folder that will show the enlarged images

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES', 'images/');

define('DIR_WS_IMAGES2', 'images2/'); <-- images2 is my folder where enlarged images go

2. Change this line in popup_image.php

<?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES2 . $products_values['products_image'], $products_values['products_name']); ?>

</body>

Where it use to only say DIR_WS_IMAGES , change it to DIR_WS_IMAGES2

GOOD LUCK!

I tried to do this

</head>

<?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES2 . $products_values['products_image'], $products_values['products_name']); ?

</body>

</html>

<?php require('includes/application_bottom.php'); ?>

Where images 2 is the directory that hosts the images I want to appear once "click here to enlarge" is clicked but it doesnt seem to do what I need it to do.

Any help would be great!

Thanks!

Archived