• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Just Installed Custom Computer Creator and it won't add products to shopping cart

Help please.

I just downloaded and installed the custom computer creator and installed the following:

CCC 9.3 Stephen Walker 19 Jul 2004

Bug in pending.php Fredrik Andersson 7 Jan 2005

Corrected build.php for Custom Computer Creator 9.3 (form fix) Dr_Krall 10 Jul 2005

IPTION FIXAdmin packing slip/invoice/order DESCR genius8237 12 Aug 2005

rounded prices in build.php setarkos 30 Nov 2005

I can't seem to get anything from here to add to the cart. Other items work just fine.

I hope that somebody else can help me or knows how to fix this. This could be a very cool add-on to my site if I can get it work.

The webaddress is http://www.netspantech.net/catalog.

Thanks in advance.

Jason

I'm having the exact same issue. Everything works except the custom_checkout.php transfering the computer to the shopping cart and admin pending list.

I have searched on the osCommerce forums and on the CREloaded forums. The same problem seems to pop up in both versions of CCC but no clear solutions.

I did find, at the end of the official CCC v9 thread, Carbon posted this about the problem:

I can't specifically recall what the exact problem was but I can guess that it was probably due to not following the update mod instructions to the letter... from past experience I know that it only takes one character out of place to screw things up so my advice would be to start the update again and take your time.

Taking this advice, I must have re-installed it 5 times to try and get it perfect (by re-install I mean that I also removed osCommerce so it would be a clean install).

No luck, same problem. I'll keep searching.

help, please. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm having the exact same issue. Everything works except the custom_checkout.php transfering the computer to the shopping cart and admin pending list.

I have searched on the osCommerce forums and on the CREloaded forums. The same problem seems to pop up in both versions of CCC but no clear solutions.

I did find, at the end of the official CCC v9 thread, Carbon posted this about the problem:

Taking this advice, I must have re-installed it 5 times to try and get it perfect (by re-install I mean that I also removed osCommerce so it would be a clean install).

No luck, same problem. I'll keep searching.

help, please. Thanks.

There is an option in the admin section "Default Status of Custom Computers", that for some unknown reason is turned off in the default databse set up. Change it to 1, that will solve the problems of not addin to the cart!

Cheers,

Toby