• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to enter info on front page. Can't find it!

On the first page of my store in the bottom left corner there is a box entitled "Information". Under it are the links shipping and returns, privacy notice, conditions of use, and contact us. Where do I enter this information so the links will not just say "enter info here"? I cannot find it anywhere!

-Sandra

Take a look in the includes/languages/[language]/ folder for the script filename that you are trying to work with.

For example, the shipping text is contained in shipping.php.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

Take a look in the includes/languages/[language]/ folder for the script filename that you are trying to work with.

For example, the shipping text is contained in shipping.php.

Forgive me but I have no idea where you are talking about. Is this under the administration area (where you can choose from catalog, configuration, modules, etc. Or am I way off?

You have to use an FTP program to download the appropriate files. Edit the file and then upload the changed file back to your server.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

Forgive me but I have no idea where you are talking about. Is this under the administration area (where you can choose from catalog, configuration, modules, etc. Or am I way off?

found it! thank you.

Archived