• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Cancelled Orders-need help

happyday

Cancelled Orders Order ID:

Customers Order Total Date Purchased Status Action

1146 - Table 'serenityhd_ca.cancelled_orders' doesn't exist

select count(*) as total from cancelled_orders o left join cancelled_orders_total ot on (o.orders_id = ot.orders_id), orders_status s where o.orders_status = s.orders_status_id and s.language_id = '1' and ot.class = 'ot_total'

[TEP STOP]

The cancelled_orders table does not exist within your database.

If you have recently installed a contribution to work with cancelled orders, there should be a .sql file that will create the table. Just import that file using PHPMyAdmin.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

The cancelled_orders table does not exist within your database.

If you have recently installed a contribution to work with cancelled orders, there should be a .sql file that will create the table. Just import that file using PHPMyAdmin.

How do I do that what is a .sql file and PHPMyAdmin?

PHPMyAdmin is a web application that allows you to manage your MySQL database(s) and can usually be found within your server's control panel under the Database area.

Once you access PHPMyAdmin and select the database for your store, click the SQL tab and the bottom section allows you to load a file from your computer. Click the Browse button and select the .sql file that came with the cancelled orders contribution and then you should be good to go.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

PHPMyAdmin is a web application that allows you to manage your MySQL database(s) and can usually be found within your server's control panel under the Database area.

Once you access PHPMyAdmin and select the database for your store, click the SQL tab and the bottom section allows you to load a file from your computer. Click the Browse button and select the .sql file that came with the cancelled orders contribution and then you should be good to go.

So do I transfer all of these files?

The following files can safely be added to your site as new files

/admin/cancelled_orders.php

/admin/includes/classes/cancelled_order.php

/admin/includes/languages/english/cancelled_orders.php

/catalog/cancelled_account_history.php (1.1 upgrade)

/catalog/cancelled_account_history_info.php (1.1 upgrade)

/catalog/includes/languages/english/cancelled_account_history.php (1.1 upgrade)

/catalog/includes/languages/english/cancelled_account_history_info.php (1.1 upgrade)

/catalog/includes/classes/cancelled_order.php (1.1 upgrade)

No, those files need to be FTP'ed to your server to their specified location.

The proper directory structure should already be in place from extracting the files from the contribution archive.

No, those files need to be FTP'ed to your server to their specified location.

The proper directory structure should already be in place from extracting the files from the contribution archive.

sorry I can't find it

Can you tell me where to find it. How do i know it is a .sql file?

The .sql is the extension of the filename.

For example, there should be a file named cancelled_orders.sql located at the root of the contributions directory structure.

If there is no .sql file, then the table structure should be listed within the contributions install file.

The .sql is the extension of the filename.

For example, there should be a file named cancelled_orders.sql located at the root of the contributions directory structure.

If there is no .sql file, then the table structure should be listed within the contributions install file.

Thank you so much I finally found it. :D :blush: :thumbsup:

Great. :)

Somewhere along the line a report regarding the source of referrals was installed but a step was missed. If you can determine the name of the report file (most likely stats_referral_sources.php in the admin folder), then edit your admin/includes/filenames.php file and add:

define('FILENAME_STATS_REFERRAL_SOURCES', 'stats_referral_sources.php');

and that should get you going.

I got it, could you help me with this also...for some reason in my checkout_confirmation.php the button_confirm_order does not show up.

<?php

if (isset($$payment->form_action_url)) {

$form_action_url = $$payment->form_action_url;

} else {

$form_action_url = tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL');

}

echo tep_draw_form('checkout_confirmation', $form_action_url, 'post');

if (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) {

echo $payment_modules->process_button();

}

echo tep_image_submit('button_confirm_order.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONFIRM_ORDER) . '</form>' . "\n";

?>

thanks

under Reports/referrals sources:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_db_connect() (previously declared in /home/serenity/serenityhd-www/admin/includes/functions/database.php:13) in /home/serenity/serenityhd-www/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 13

Regarding the Confirm Order Button issue, does the includes/languages/[language]/images/buttons/button_confirm_order.gif file exist?

Regarding the referral report issue, it sounds as though either the includes/application_top.php file and/or the includes/functions/database.php is being included twice.

Look for any

include('includes/application_top.php');

or possibly

include('includes/functions/database.php');

entries in the source referrals.php file.

under Reports/referrals sources:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_db_connect() (previously declared in /home/serenity/serenityhd-www/admin/includes/functions/database.php:13) in /home/serenity/serenityhd-www/admin/includes/functions/database.php on line 13

THis is my database.php on line 13

could you check if it's ok?

function tep_db_connect($server = DB_SERVER, $username = DB_SERVER_USERNAME, $password = DB_SERVER_PASSWORD, $database = DB_DATABASE, $link = 'db_link') {

global $$link;

if (USE_PCONNECT == 'true') {

$$link = mysql_pconnect($server, $username, $password);

} else {

$$link = mysql_connect($server, $username, $password);

Regarding the Confirm Order Button issue, does the includes/languages/[language]/images/buttons/button_confirm_order.gif file exist?

Regarding the referral report issue, it sounds as though either the includes/application_top.php file and/or the includes/functions/database.php is being included twice.

Look for any

or possibly

I don't know how to fix the problem, everything seem alright I guess.

What's with the database.php?

yes the image do exist. Should I save it in another name to see if it works? :(

The problem isn't with the database.php file itself but that it is being included twice.

If you have an editor that has a "Find in Files" or a "Search in Files" feature, use it and look for database.php within the files in the admin folder.

THis is my database.php on line 13

could you check if it's ok?

function tep_db_connect($server = DB_SERVER, $username = DB_SERVER_USERNAME, $password = DB_SERVER_PASSWORD, $database = DB_DATABASE, $link = 'db_link') {

global $$link;

if (USE_PCONNECT == 'true') {

$$link = mysql_pconnect($server, $username, $password);

} else {

$$link = mysql_connect($server, $username, $password);

What is the URL of your store?

It appears that the image file does *not* exist on the *secure* version of your site.

Are the non-secure and secure versions of your site located in the same folder or are they in separate folders and/or servers?

Also, the name of the file being requested is different from the code you have posted. In the code you have posted, the image filename requested is button_confirm_order.gif, while looking at the properties of the confirmation page the requested filename is confirm_order.gif so something isn't matching.

It appears that the image file does *not* exist on the *secure* version of your site.

Are the non-secure and secure versions of your site located in the same folder or are they in separate folders and/or servers?

Also, the name of the file being requested is different from the code you have posted. In the code you have posted, the image filename requested is button_confirm_order.gif, while looking at the properties of the confirmation page the requested filename is confirm_order.gif so something isn't matching.

Maybe that could be true...could you guide me to upload to the secure page?, but that also doesn't make any sense then...why is does the other image show up? they are also on the secure page too.?

About the image I just change it to check why the image doesn't show up.

Look for any

or possibly

There is two application top. One in the Admin and the other in the shop file. Is that what your talking about.

Archived