• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

a href help

jalopyhead

I apologize for this question. I know this is probably basic, but I just can't seem to find it on my own. Is it just me or is searching through this forum quite difficult?

Anyway, You know the:

Welcome Guest! Would you like to log yourself in? Or would you prefer to create an account?

part on the default opening page of osC? I would really like to know how those links are coded and where I can find them to edit them. I want to create these same links on another page. If I hard code the link to login.php then it won't go to the secure site. Please help!!!

jalopyhead

www.irc35.com

Take a look in includes/languages/[language].php and search for the TEXT_GREETING_GUEST constant.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

It's tough until you figure out the tricks. Read THIS. It helped me. Plus signs and quote marks are your friend :) Also hit the advanced search button and select "search titles only" to get less than a million results :blink: .

I apologize for this question. I know this is probably basic, but I just can't seem to find it on my own. Is it just me or is searching through this forum quite difficult?

It's tough until you figure out the tricks. Read THIS. It helped me. Plus signs and quote marks are your friend :) Also hit the advanced search button and select "search titles only" to get less than a million results :blink: .

Thanks for your help with the search.

The file that I was talking about is located here: /catalog/includes/filenames.php . How more obvious could the file be? Sorry I had to ask about this.

jalopyhead

Archived