• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need valid zip for cart installation

Noneya

I have downloaded the zip file from the downloads section 4 times now and every time i try to unzip it tells me the file is not valid .. can someone please give me a vaild copy of the cart program (the files so i can install it on one of my sites) I would really like to use this program b/c I was told that I could modify it to do what I want which is where I have come across problems with other cart programs the layout is not easily modified and I don't want all my shopping cart sites looking the same.

please email me or post here if you have a copy i have get.

Thxs in advance,

Noneya

Surely someone out there has the zip file on their computer they can email to me or put up on a temp url so i can download??

Anyone? please I would really like to use OSC however I have to move on these sites and its kind of hard to do that when I can't get the zip file.

I would really appreciate it

Thxs Again

Are you downloading the Windows or Linux version and what OS are you decompressing the archive on?

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

If you are trying to download oscommerce, by using the 'linux europe' download. Try that, hopefully it'll work

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Archived