• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

checkout_confirmation.php? .... and ...

Hello,

I assume it's in the stylesheet, but can you tell me the area to look for (what's it named) to change the little "edit" links that appear on the checkout_confirmation.php to a different color? The default light green does not work with my design colors.

Also, I am using the fixed width contribution. What browser does one use as a guideline to see which page width is the best ? Those browsers that are full screen (Firefox, IE, etc) or those that give a small browser window (AOL)?

If I pump up the page width so it looks nice in Firefox and IE, you are forced to use the horizontal scroll bar in AOL. How do you compromise?

Thanks in advance.

The light green "edit" links are .orderEdit in the stylesheet...near the top

.orderEdit { font-family : Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size : 10px; color: #70d250; text-decoration: underline; }

758 wide (I think) is what IE leaves room for out of 800, FF probably allows for a little more, NS ought to be about the same.

I'm not sure about AOL, but I'd be inclined not to worry about it :)

Hmm I finally looked, I guess you went for 1024 wide...I'm not sure about the numbers then.

Hello,

I assume it's in the stylesheet, but can you tell me the area to look for (what's it named) to change the little "edit" links that appear on the checkout_confirmation.php to a different color? The default light green does not work with my design colors.

Also, I am using the fixed width contribution. What browser does one use as a guideline to see which page width is the best ? Those browsers that are full screen (Firefox, IE, etc) or those that give a small browser window (AOL)?

If I pump up the page width so it looks nice in Firefox and IE, you are forced to use the horizontal scroll bar in AOL. How do you compromise?

Thanks in advance.

Well, my main site is set differently than the store (/catalog). I'm more worried about the store's width because with the fixed width contribution, there is a large blue background with FireFox and IE, but it's more of a smaller background (more like a border) in AOL. I just don't want to look silly in FF and IE.

I believe i have the store set at 850 or 900 and it looks very thin in FF and IE. too much of the blue background. But when viewed in AOL, I have the scroll bar.

Archived