• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I need some help please

Carlita

Hello

This is my first post so please be kind and remember I'm a girl so please please keep it simple.

I have my website up and running and have been adding products nicely. now a customer has asked me to add a wishlist function ~ is this possible and if so is there a step by step guide of how too, sorry but I'm really untechnical.

Next is Id like to be able to add a function where someone can buy a gift voucher and send an email to another person telling them they've bought it for them

:'( I'm a tad lost after nearly deleting everything trying to do this

Thanks

Carla x

Both of the contributions you mentioned can be downloaded from the contributions section and have full instructions on how to install - good luck

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Both of the contributions you mentioned can be downloaded from the contributions section and have full instructions on how to install - good luck

Thanks for that

to try and be simple I found discount coupon file and thought that could be useful so I downloaded it to winzip and went and read the instructions. Now it starts

but I only have Modules >payments shipping or order totals

I realise I don't belong here but can you please advise?

Sorry, not really no I can't advise.

You should add your requests for help on that particular contribution support thread as that is the reason it's there. If I or any other member is in a position to answer I am sure we will.

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Archived