• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do you enable checkout without account?

OwenP

This has to be really simple but I can't for the life of me find the option anywhere! I've seen on OSC sites the option at checkout to "proceed straight to checkout" without having to sign up for an account or log in. How can I enable this for my store? Thanks in advance.

This has to be really simple but I can't for the life of me find the option anywhere! I've seen on OSC sites the option at checkout to "proceed straight to checkout" without having to sign up for an account or log in. How can I enable this for my store? Thanks in advance.

Check the contributions there are a couple that let you checkout with opening an account and a couple that slim down the checkout process.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

There's one called PWA (purchase without account) - search the contributions, you'll find it.

It's now been updated to work alongside paypal correctly. Even on heavily modded site it shouldn't take more than what 20 mins to install.

Good Luck.

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Archived