• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Linking Product atributes and stock

Mookie_Jam

So,

I have a shop to sell 100 units of a model of shirt.

But the fact is thatI have 3 diferente sizes of this model and a different amount of stock for each size:

- 50 XL shirt

- 25 L shirt

- 25 XXL shirt

?How can I link this attributes in order to keep a real stock inform? OsCommerce looks attributes in order only to modify the price. If i sell the shirt, it doesn't look how much stock of that model I have left...

Any help much apreciated! >_<

You can search the contributions section and add one of a number of stock attributes contributions. That'll do the trick.

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

QTPro is a good one, that's what I use.

Good Luck.

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Archived