• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PDF data-sheet v 1.5 error PHP5 MySql5

I have installed PDF data-sheet v 1.5 with PHP5/Mysql5

it show an error :

--------------------------------------

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_id' in 'on clause'

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_model, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, s.expires_date, m.manufacturers_name from products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_description pd left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_id = '' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '4'

[TEP STOP]

---------------------------------------

Help me :'(

• 9 months later...

Hi,

I am sorry I cannot advise you on that one. I also have an issue with this contribution:

After uploading the files, Internet Explorer cannot display the oscomshop. It tries to but it fails to do so.

I am not capable enough to understand all of the code.

But I am wondering why are there no PHP files to upload to the admin directory?

Funny thing is that the navigation links in the configurationbox on the admin page have dropped about twenty lines, so something has indeed happened there. But what?

Something else to check is the permissions for the files. I checked them and found that the permissions for /catalog/pdf_datasheet.php was set to 7, after the upload. So it does pay to check this, I think.

At the moment I am stuck at no shop display.

Any suggestions? :thumbsup:

I think this is in essence a very useful contribution. After I get it to run properly, I am thinking of contributing to the install guide to enable a beginner to use it.

• 2 months later...
Hi,

I am sorry I cannot advise you on that one. I also have an issue with this contribution:

After uploading the files, Internet Explorer cannot display the oscomshop. It tries to but it fails to do so.

I am not capable enough to understand all of the code.

But I am wondering why are there no PHP files to upload to the admin directory?

Funny thing is that the navigation links in the configurationbox on the admin page have dropped about twenty lines, so something has indeed happened there. But what?

Something else to check is the permissions for the files. I checked them and found that the permissions for /catalog/pdf_datasheet.php was set to 7, after the upload. So it does pay to check this, I think.

At the moment I am stuck at no shop display.

Any suggestions? :thumbsup:

I think this is in essence a very useful contribution. After I get it to run properly, I am thinking of contributing to the install guide to enable a beginner to use it.

Here's another version with the support forum:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...=pdf+data+sheet

Hope this helps. I prefer the contribs with forums because those are the dedicate few that actually hear feedback and correct the contrib as needed.

:0

Pat