• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with MySQL error

ruraldreams

I have a fresh install of osCommerce with B2BSuite. In my control panel, when I view a section that has no content, I get the following error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-20, 20' at line 1

select c.customers_id, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_firstname, a.entry_company, c.customers_email_address, a.entry_country_id, c.customers_group_id from customers c left join address_book a on c.customers_id = a.customers_id and c.customers_default_address_id = a.address_book_id where member_level = '0' order by c.customers_lastname, c.customers_firstname limit -20, 20

[TEP STOP]

This appeared in the "customers waiting for approval" section. Then, when I deleted the osCommerce banner from the banner manager it appeared there. I have a rudimentary understanding of mySQL. Thanks!

You are not using the updated version of osCommerce (November 2005) which resolves this problem, and contains needed security fixes. You can get it at downloads at www.oscommerce.com

Vger

Archived