• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

category images, i am fed up of it now

yanarasod

the category images section in admin is creating all sorts of trouble, as each time i need to upload the category image, if i did edit it, is there a way it can save the image just like product descriptions, i need to edit my categories very often, so am looking for a solution

You're talking about the category image disappearing if you edit the cat. name, etc ?

If so, this should help

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...category++image

the category images section in admin is creating all sorts of trouble, as each time i need to upload the category image, if i did edit it, is there a way it can save the image just like product descriptions, i need to edit my categories very often, so am looking for a solution

hooh, thanks. i have another question more or less related to it. when i edit my products, and sometimes when it fails to load the page, or upon hitting the preview button it fails to load, or even upon update button if the page fails to load, then i see that all my category descriptions and everything except the image disappear, i dont know where the error is, but then this too is a serious issue for me. do you have any ideas regarding this

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/bugs,3...facturers+image

Does this help?

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

well, if you are giving advice on question to post #1, then please note it's already solved by the url choosealogin gave to me. the next question which i have is in post #3.

... and the next answer you'll receive will NOT be from me ... I've seen a few of your comments now on your different threads. Thank you.

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Archived