• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Zones drop down in Create Account

How do you make it so the drop down menu for the zones is displayed by default, rather than an input box?

Any slight spelling mistake brings up the "State" error and the drop down, surely it would make more sense to just have the drop down in the first place.

Please help!

:thumbsup:

hi, engima, had a look at it, nice contribution though i would like to know, suppose i have zones under US and Canada only, so what i would like to have is that it automatically refreshes the page or changes itself to text-box or drop-down menu. is it possible with that

hi, engima, had a look at it, nice contribution though i would like to know, suppose i have zones under US and Canada only, so what i would like to have is that it automatically refreshes the page or changes itself to text-box or drop-down menu. is it possible with that

it only uses drop-down with the zones of the selected countries. So you install the zones for the countries your store operates in.

sorry but i didn't understand what do you said, this thing is a little confusing to me. now suppose i have a payment module which i need only for a specific country, so i need to set up a tax-zone for that country to have that module work for only one country. so is this the right way to have a payment module for any specific country and also is it going to affect the create account state feature. i will arrive at the next step of the question later. i am a whole lot more confused,

Archived