• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Change link in Specials Box to text link

Hi

I want to change the link in the specials box from the little arrow to the word 'More'. How can I do this.

I have a slighlty modified boxes/specials.php file as follows. The only difference really is that the right hand side of the box is curved (ala the left hand side). As it is, the arrow appears to have fallen off the bottom a little, which I dont want the word 'More' to do.

<?php
/*
 $Id: specials.php,v 1.31 2003/06/09 22:21:03 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

if ($random_product = tep_random_select("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_image, s.specials_new_products_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = s.products_id and pd.products_id = s.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and s.status = '1' order by s.specials_date_added desc limit " . MAX_RANDOM_SELECT_SPECIALS)) {
?>
<!-- specials //-->
	  <tr>
		<td>
<?php
$info_box_contents = array();
$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => BOX_HEADING_SPECIALS);

new infoBoxHeading($info_box_contents, false, true, tep_href_link(FILENAME_SPECIALS));

$info_box_contents = array();
$info_box_contents[] = array('align' => 'center',
							 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $random_product["products_id"]) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $random_product['products_image'], $random_product['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $random_product['products_id']) . '">' . $random_product['products_name'] . '</a><br><s>' . $currencies->display_price($random_product['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($random_product['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s><br><span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($random_product['specials_new_products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($random_product['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>');

new infoBox($info_box_contents);
?>
		</td>
	  </tr>
<!-- specials_eof //-->
<?php
 }
?>

Please can I get some advise on introducing the word More

Thanks

W

Archived