• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Article Weight

Racedirector

Hello there.

I have a problem i cant get to grips with. I just installed the TPG dutch post module. This is working fine for me in terms off conecting with there site and getting tarifs... but....

This module only works when using grams is stead of kilograms. (I know there is a KG version, tried it but doesnt work for it uses the old names off shipment so no tarifs are been made!)

I have several items that weight over 10 kg's. Some are 20 others 30 and more. We now tried setting the article weight from 30 kg to 30000 grams but that doesnt work. It seems that the max allowed weight is 9999.99 grams. Everything i set above this value is beeing changed back to this value. Off course, now our shipment tarifs arent correct at all.

Can someone help me please? I would love to see a fix which makes values above 9999.99 in article weight or a TPG post version in KG that uses the frasen internationaal in stead of worldpack.

Thanks in advance..

Guido Trampe

Simworld

www.simworld.nl

Access your database via phpMyAdmin, click on the products table in the left column. You will see a field called products_weight, which is set to 5,2 and you need to edit this to 6,2

Always take a backup of your database before making changes.

Vger

Access your database via phpMyAdmin, click on the products table in the left column. You will see a field called products_weight, which is set to 5,2 and you need to edit this to 6,2

Always take a backup of your database before making changes.

Vger

Thanks very much, worked right away! :-)

Can u also tell me how to edit the way text is shown form my articles? I don like this lay out at all (simworld shop ). Would like to have sentences to start at new line, make some centeses bold, and so on...

When you enter your products description osCommerce will authomatically use word-wrap to wrap around the product image. One way around this is to edit the product_info page so that the image is placed below or above the text. You could also install a WYSIWYG html editor which will allow you to set out those descriptions easily using html formatting.

Vger

Archived