• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

permission problem

ukkoc

I have install osc and have problem with permissions. I tryed all versions 644,444,400 but nothing was changed. my folders are all 755.

this is my second installation I have installed again because of technical problem. but in my first installation

I haven't this problem.

plaese help me

755 is the correct level of permissions for folders. Files (except for the two configure.php files) should be 644, and the configure.php files should either be 644, 444 or 400 but which depends on your server.

Vger

755 is the correct level of permissions for folders. Files (except for the two configure.php files) should be 644, and the configure.php files should either be 644, 444 or 400 but which depends on your server.

Vger

Is this for live shops too vger? Folders 755 & files 644.

For header tags & images I need writeable, so do I keep as above until I need to add products & amend header tags or can I keep these as 775 or 777(my server doesn't like 755 when I try to amend 644 to 755)

Also my banner manager is saying graph directory is not writeable, but I have changed admin/graphs to 777? Any ideas on this one please?

Thanks

Julie

Archived