• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Remove tax from invoice and Packing slip

How can I remove the titles on the packing slip and invoice that say price includes tax and all the tax related info? Thanks.

You will need to edit your

admin/invoice.php

admin/packingslip.php files

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

You will need to edit your

admin/invoice.php

admin/packingslip.php files

Hi Richard

This was lucky! I was searching for another answer,but this was another ones on my "To do list"

I want to get rid of Tax, Price (ex) & Total (ex). Will commenting those lines out work?

From admin/invoice.php

<tr>
<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
  <tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">
	<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" colspan="2"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS; ?></td>
	<td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS_MODEL; ?></td>
  //<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TAX; ?></td>
  //<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_EXCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
	<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_PRICE_INCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
  //<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_EXCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
	<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TOTAL_INCLUDING_TAX; ?></td>
  </tr>

Found the logo in admin/images, but I can't find where the payment option Check/Money Order is found? I would like to change that to Cheque/Postal Order. Can you help with this too please? :D

Thanks

Julie

I think thats right Julie but then once you do that how do you remove the associated prices beneath where those headings were?

Archived