• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Error in end of installation

Mamat

Hi, I'm trying to install osCommerce 2.2 Milstone 2, but in the end I get the following errors (see below)!?

I'm using:

XP Pro

MySQL 5.0.21

PHP 5.1.4

Anyone have the same problem or have a solution?

-------------------------- Text from osCommerce installation --------------------------------------

New Installation

osCommerce Configuration

Warning: fopen(c:/inetpub/wwwroot/e-shop/catalog/includes/configure.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\e-shop\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 209

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\e-shop\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 210

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\e-shop\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 211

Warning: fopen(c:/inetpub/wwwroot/e-shop/catalog/admin/includes/configure.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\e-shop\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 259

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\e-shop\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 260

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\e-shop\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 261

The configuration was successful!

-------------------------- Text from osCommerce installation --------------------------------------

The permissions on the two configure.php files were not set to allow the install procedure to write data to them. You'll either need to edit them manually or:

1. Drop the tables from the database

2. Make sure that the install has permissions to write to those files

3. Redo the install procedure.

Vger

Hi there,

I had just that same challenge this morning, the problem dissapeared after making the following changes.

On line 209, change:

$fp = fopen($dir_fs_document_root . 'includes/configure.php', 'w');

To:

$fp = fopen($dir_fs_document_root . 'includes/configure.php', 'r, w');

And on line 259, change:

$fp = fopen($dir_fs_document_root . 'admin/includes/configure.php', 'w');

To

$fp = fopen($dir_fs_document_root . 'admin/includes/configure.php', 'r, w');

Regs,

TrinityAries

Hi, I'm trying to install osCommerce 2.2 Milstone 2, but in the end I get the following errors (see below)!?

I'm using:

XP Pro

MySQL 5.0.21

PHP 5.1.4

Anyone have the same problem or have a solution?

New Installation

osCommerce Configuration

Warning: fopen(c:/inetpub/wwwroot/e-shop/catalog/includes/configure.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\e-shop\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 209

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\e-shop\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 210

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\e-shop\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 211

Warning: fopen(c:/inetpub/wwwroot/e-shop/catalog/admin/includes/configure.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\e-shop\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 259

Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\e-shop\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 260

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\e-shop\catalog\install\templates\pages\install_7.php on line 261

The configuration was successful!

Archived