• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

EasyPopulate problem

muraduk

Hi all,

Have we anyone here who can help with EasyPopulate proBLEMS..

I have transferred all the files over, and because i did not have a temp file, i created one, gave permissions of 777, and in catalog/admin/configure.php changed the DOCUMENT_ROOT to

define('DIR_FS_$DOCUMENT_ROOT', '$tempdir = "/catalog/temp/";$tempdir2 = "/catalog/temp/";);

( P.S is this correct )

Then i download the sample file, and changed all the products, as there are more than 300 products, i browsed to it and then clicked on ' split '

then all i got was these error messages

Warning: move_uploaded_file(DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/catalog/temp/EP2006May25-1010.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ukpcacce/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpWNB5Wr' to 'DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/catalog/temp/EP2006May25-1010.txt' in /home/ukpcacce/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: fopen(DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/catalog/temp/EP2006May25-1010.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ukpcacce/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 729

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/ukpcacce/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 732

Creating file EP_Split1.txt ...

Warning: fopen(DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/catalog/temp/EP_Split1.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ukpcacce/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 738

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/ukpcacce/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 739

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/ukpcacce/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 742

Added 0 records and closing file...

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/ukpcacce/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 768

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/ukpcacce/public_html/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 769

You can download your split files in the Tools/Files under /catalog/temp/

Can anyone point me in the right direction

1/. What i've done wrong

2/. how to successfully resolve this...

Your help in this would be most appreciated.....

Thank in Advance...

Murad

Archived