• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

need some advice on the admin tools..

bangkok

HI,

I just installed the site, and I was going through the oscommerce knowledge base and documentaion, I noticed that the admin tools is way better looking and more seems much easier to use then the one I got when I log into my admin panel..

Did I get the older version of oscommerce or is there a new distribution that I had to load?

greatly appreciated..

BKK

HI,

I just installed the site, and I was going through the oscommerce knowledge base and documentaion, I noticed that the admin tools is way better looking and more seems much easier to use then the one I got when I log into my admin panel..

Did I get the older version of oscommerce or is there a new distribution that I had to load?

greatly appreciated..

BKK

ummm anyone?

I think I saw someone else say that the knowledge base has screen shots for the next version of osCommerce that hasn't been released yet. So, no, you do not have an old version.

Cathi

I think I saw someone else say that the knowledge base has screen shots for the next version of osCommerce that hasn't been released yet. So, no, you do not have an old version.

Cathi

Oh thanks, had me worried for awhile, being that I just downloaded the software only 2 months ago..If that's the case then I can't wait until they release it, looks really nice and will certainly simplify my life..:)

thanks,

-BKK

Archived