• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Changed Hosts and Need Help Site is Messed Up

sweetcell

Hi,

I moved an OsCommerce site that I had customized for me to a new host. The dns has propogated and the site is all messed up. It looks to me that the guy who customized the site had the old ip address in all the links when you click on one of the categories it can't find the page and in the url is the old ip address. :'(

I've looked through the index and a few other key pages and for the life of me find where this code is ..

www.1001games.com

Can anyone give an idea of where this is hidden and how to undo this define of the ip and just have it set to the domain???

Thank you!!

Have both configure.php files been changed to show the new directory structure/domain?

/includes/configure.php and /admin/includes/configure.php

Wendy James

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

Have both configure.php files been changed to show the new directory structure/domain?

/includes/configure.php and /admin/includes/configure.php

THANK YOU!!!

I have been staring at code for 5 hours trying to find that going through all the major php pages and never would have known about those files.. I knew though that i had to be pulling that define off somewhere!

You Rule :thumbsup:

Archived