• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Help with "headers already sent" please...

wwtees

I'm getting the following error when trying to go through checkout:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/w/i/l/wildwoman/html/includes/modules/payment/authorizenet_aim.php:318) in /home/content/w/i/l/wildwoman/html/includes/functions/general.php on line 37

I've checked both files for white space at the beginning and end, no luck...have no idea what else could be causing this. Any help would be appreciated...and not sure which file would be the actual culprit so I didn't want to upload a bunch of needless code. If someone can help please advise what you'd like posted. Thanks.

It's not just white space that can cause that. If the line number is pointing to someone in the file, usually around a pho directive, then it may be how the code is structured. But if this is a working contribution, that is unlikely. It could be the editor you are using is adding the white space back in each time you save it. So, first try a different editor. If it still fails, ask in the support thread for the contribution.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived