• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Changing Buy Now Button

shiftlocked

Hi all,

Ive done quite a lot of searching and now admit to being completly lost. Im trying to change the BUY NOW css button for my site.

Ive looked in the product_list.php and cant make head nor tail of it. Ive spent the last hour searching but Im stuck. Could some kind soul help me please

Things still to do before going "live" in no real order...

Change "buy now buttons" css styles

Change "lets see what we have here" into something meaningfull

Main logo of the website

Sort out currency to make site UK only (at present)

Remove "xx requests since" stuff

Update mainpage :D

Move shopping cart status into header

Add in stock status to product listing page

Define styles for product listing standardisation

Change CSS background for Headings

Increase Category size headings

Used mods so far:- basic_design_pack1mk7 | Google XML sitemap w admin | Paypal IPN v 1.2 | Feedmachine | pricematch_1_3_1 | Dynamic Sitemap 1.6 | Whos online Enhancement | Easypopulate 2.72

Each one that I solve I;ll be putting a post on the forum in a "completed shop" thread that Im writing up

You have added a post but haven't even expalined what you want to change! Just the text or the actual button colour?

The css buttons colour can be changed in the catalog/stylesheet.php and the text can be changed in catalog/includes/languages/english.php

Try to be clearer in future posts

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Sorry my apologies, i hit the button a bit earlier

Ive edited the stylesheet and created a new CSS style called .buttonbuynow

what id like to do is apply that style to the Buy now on the categories page where it lists all the products

Things still to do before going "live" in no real order...

Change "buy now buttons" css styles

Change "lets see what we have here" into something meaningfull

Main logo of the website

Sort out currency to make site UK only (at present)

Remove "xx requests since" stuff

Update mainpage :D

Move shopping cart status into header

Add in stock status to product listing page

Define styles for product listing standardisation

Change CSS background for Headings

Increase Category size headings

Used mods so far:- basic_design_pack1mk7 | Google XML sitemap w admin | Paypal IPN v 1.2 | Feedmachine | pricematch_1_3_1 | Dynamic Sitemap 1.6 | Whos online Enhancement | Easypopulate 2.72

Each one that I solve I;ll be putting a post on the forum in a "completed shop" thread that Im writing up

Archived