• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

looking for some serious contribution

Alexian

I'm looking for some serious contributions. I'm a bit tired to click everytime on the order so an other page will load to set another order status for the order.

I just want the order status (dropdownbox) on the rightside of the orders. So i can easely put other order status at each order made.

Wich contributions can make it easyer for me ? I have searched but couldn't find it.

Second is a bit the same...i want a simpel button on the right side of the orders so i can easely print mine invoice with 1 click. Somekind of a shortcut.

I'm looking for some serious contributions. I'm a bit tired to click everytime on the order so an other page will load to set another order status for the order.

I just want the order status (dropdownbox) on the rightside of the orders. So i can easely put other order status at each order made.

Wich contributions can make it easyer for me ? I have searched but couldn't find it.

Second is a bit the same...i want a simpel button on the right side of the orders so i can easely print mine invoice with 1 click. Somekind of a shortcut.

Hi Alex,

the invoice button can be copied over from the detail page to the right column. The order status is more complicated though and needs to be custom coded ... I haven't seen a contib on it either.

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

Archived