• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Button Code Needs fixing

selmaboyd

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if they see an error in this code? I keep getting a miscellaneous " at the end of the osCid # whenever this button is clicked.

<td width=122 align=right><a href=<?=tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS)?></a><span style="padding-left: 5px"></span><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW); ?></td>

Here is the way it looks at the bottom of the explorer window whenever you hover over the button

ttp://boydlands.com/product_info.php?products_id=1323&osCsid=888cf21421ae80f20b16c39d7c742e73"

then after you select it, the http looks like this

ttp://boydlands.com/product_info.php?products_id=1323&osCsid=888cf21421ae80f20b16c39d7c742e73\

and from there on it keeps adding additional back slashes to the line like this

ttp://boydlands.com/product_info.php?products_id=1323&osCsid=888cf21421ae80f20b16c39d7c742e73\\\\\

please note I left out the h in the address so as to not turn it into a hyperlink.

I'm not sure, but try this

<td width=122 align=right><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; <span style="padding-left: 5px"></span><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_BUY_NOW); ?></td>

Anyone? Please? :'(

Archived