• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

chainging image

Eyal Keren

Just change it in the code.

Look for the two images, and just switch them around.

I could be more specific if you showed me the code.

But lets say the images are called image one and two, look for those i nthe code, and switch it around. You will also need to change the sizes and links of them (depends if you want too)

I have no idea what good the above message will be to you as it is exactly what you want to do and are asking how to do it but you weren't told how to do it.

In the event you are wanting to apply more than one image per product, read the paragraphs below. In the event you mean something else, re-post with full details of you are trying to achieve.

Anyway, search the contributions section with keywords like 'images' and 'extra images'. There is one basic contribution that allows manual input of html tags so you can effectively upload images and extra images and the order of the html code will show the order of the images in product_info.php

The other contributions that allow multiple images are slightly more complex but if you're willing to download them and add them to your site read the instructions to see if there is a support thread and read the thread to see if the image sort is possible

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH

Archived