• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

text before the datafield

edski

hiya im pretty new to the oscommerce and decided to jump right in at deep end lol (foolish i know)

but heres my problem, its a nice small one :-

i would like to have my text above the seach box instead of being below it how would i change it in the code?

<?php
/*
 $Id: search.php,v 1.22 2003/02/10 22:31:05 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/
?>
<!-- search //-->
	  <tr>
		<td>
<?php

$info_box_contents = array();
 $info_box_contents[] = array('form' => tep_draw_form('quick_find', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH_RESULT, '', 'NONSSL', false), 'get'),
						   'align' => 'center',
						   'text' => tep_draw_input_field('keywords', '', 'size="10" maxlength="50" style="width: 150px"') . ' ' . tep_hide_session_id() . tep_image_submit('button_quick_find.gif', BOX_HEADING_SEARCH) . '');

new searchBox($info_box_contents);
?>
		</td>
	  </tr>
<!-- search_eof //-->

any help would be gratefully appreciated :)

hiya im pretty new to the oscommerce and decided to jump right in at deep end lol (foolish i know)

but heres my problem, its a nice small one :-

i would like to have my text above the seach box instead of being below it how would i change it in the code?

<?php
/*
 $Id: search.php,v 1.22 2003/02/10 22:31:05 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/
?>
<!-- search //-->
	  <tr>
		<td>
<?php

$info_box_contents = array();
 $info_box_contents[] = array('form' => tep_draw_form('quick_find', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ADVANCED_SEARCH_RESULT, '', 'NONSSL', false), 'get'),
						   'align' => 'center',
						   'text' => tep_draw_input_field('keywords', '', 'size="10" maxlength="50" style="width: 150px"') . ' ' . tep_hide_session_id() . tep_image_submit('button_quick_find.gif', BOX_HEADING_SEARCH) . '');

new searchBox($info_box_contents);
?>
		</td>
	  </tr>
<!-- search_eof //-->

any help would be gratefully appreciated :)

You should have something like '. BOX_SEARCH_TEXT .' somewhere within this page. All you have to do is move this statement before the tep_draw_form('quick find', ...)

so it should look like this BOX_SEARCH_TEXT . tep_draw_form('quick find',...)

You should have something like '. BOX_SEARCH_TEXT .' somewhere within this page. All you have to do is move this statement before the tep_draw_form('quick find', ...)

so it should look like this BOX_SEARCH_TEXT . tep_draw_form('quick find',...)

Thx mate, it showed me the light and the error of my ways. I changed the entry but got the desired effect from you help :)

Archived