• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Item DESCRIPTION inside shopping_cat.php too short, can I change?

ioasw

Is it possible to change the Item DESCRIPTION inside the shopping_cart.php, in my store it cuts off not allowing all of the DESCRIPTION to be displayed. I only need one more line to show up, not much. Is there anyway to change this? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Is it possible to change the Item DESCRIPTION inside the shopping_cart.php, in my store it cuts off not allowing all of the DESCRIPTION to be displayed. I only need one more line to show up, not much. Is there anyway to change this? Thanks.

I guess no one knows the answer then. I tried many different ways of searching for the answer but always came up short.

I guess no one knows the answer then. I tried many different ways of searching for the answer but always came up short.

The shopping cart page only shows the product name by default and not the product description. To show the full, or partly, description you would have to change some things as the get_products() function inside the file classes/shopping_cart.php to return also the product description and then use the products_description field instead of the products_name field within the (catalog)/shopping_cart.php file).

Archived