• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Some images Not working path has an extra // in it?

Northern Edward

I noticed that some images were not working, like the ones for the products I uploaded. Looking into it further I also noticed that some of the other buttons were not working. On closer examination of their path I noticed that between our domain url and the catalog directory it is calling for a blank subdirectory. ".com//catalog" Anyone have any ideas on how I can get rid of this problem? Some of the other images seem to be working OK, but they do not seem to have any problems in their path, like some of these do.

Thanks for any help you can give!!!!

Your configure file is probably not set up correctly. You can post it here, minus the sensitive parts, and someone will take a look at it.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Your configure file is probably not set up correctly. You can post it here, minus the sensitive parts, and someone will take a look at it.

Jack

Jack,

Thanks for the help. I did finally go in and re-do the installation and found the problem in one of the lines the system was filling in for me. So I think I have that one solved.

Now I just need to address the other problems I am having like images not uploading, but it seems to go through the upload process OK, it just does not save the file.

Thanks again for the help,

Edward

Archived