• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGH!!! I AM TOTALLY LOST

makem5

Ok, I have no idea what I am doing. Please visit and tell me what I have to do. I think I am just changing the product templates and examples. I am going through Lunarpages and thought I had downloaded what I needed. There is no clear instructions on how to get this going.

please someone tell me.

www.MakeMeAnime.com/shop

:blush: :( :'( :angry:

Ok, I have no idea what I am doing. Please visit and tell me what I have to do. I think I am just changing the product templates and examples. I am going through Lunarpages and thought I had downloaded what I needed. There is no clear instructions on how to get this going.

please someone tell me.

www.MakeMeAnime.com/shop

:blush: :( :'( :angry:

Hello

Do you have any webdesign knowledge? or programming?

You need to search though this forum for most of your problems as they will have already been answered.

Firstly i would suggest reading this post HereIt has all the basic information needed to change your colours and layout.

If this seem a little hard maybe use the BTS contribution

My main advice would be back up your current site and use dreamweaver or a simlar program to edit code. Then save it but leave dreamweaver open as you can undo any mistakes which you might have made.

Hope that makes sense

Hello

Do you have any webdesign knowledge? or programming?

You need to search though this forum for most of your problems as they will have already been answered.

Firstly i would suggest reading this post HereIt has all the basic information needed to change your colours and layout.

If this seem a little hard maybe use the BTS contribution

My main advice would be back up your current site and use dreamweaver or a simlar program to edit code. Then save it but leave dreamweaver open as you can undo any mistakes which you might have made.

Hope that makes sense

It makes very much sense. I have become one of the lazy, but I started very optimitic that I could figure it out myself. I am not a stupid or lazy man. I think my question would be more specific to say "Can I build my entire site through OSCommerce? Right now I am using templates from lunarpages, and linking my users over to oscommerce. Should I just use lunar as a host?

It makes very much sense. I have become one of the lazy, but I started very optimitic that I could figure it out myself. I am not a stupid or lazy man. I think my question would be more specific to say "Can I build my entire site through OSCommerce? Right now I am using templates from lunarpages, and linking my users over to oscommerce. Should I just use lunar as a host?

When in built my first site i used a template and used oscommerce for my shop now i just have my shop in my root and do it that way far much easier.

Ive checked your website www.MakeMeAnime.com personally i would just use oscommerce and add extra pages but its totally up to you.

Here is My Page

Its still very basic but im changing it everyday but i like the simple layout as i will be listing thousands of products and it has a simple interface.

Let me know what you think. Pm me your email addy and i will help you edit your thinks and explain what you need to do.

Archived