• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Any way to order Product Options using mySQL?

Jodoi

Hi,

I have installed various attribute order contribs trying to find one that will let me order my product options, but with no luck. Is it possible to do this with a mySQL command on the product_options table, and if so, any ideas what the command would be?

Thanks,

Brent.

Hi,

I have installed various attribute order contribs trying to find one that will let me order my product options, but with no luck. Is it possible to do this with a mySQL command on the product_options table, and if so, any ideas what the command would be?

Thanks,

Brent.

if you have installed sorting contribs, you should be having a sorting column in your attributes table. Check if you do, and if yes, when pulling the attributes on product info page, use that as a sort column. By default, there is no sort column specified ...

:-)

Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

if you have installed sorting contribs, you should be having a sorting column in your attributes table. Check if you do, and if yes, when pulling the attributes on product info page, use that as a sort column. By default, there is no sort column specified ...

Thanks for replying Monika,

So do you mean that I should number all the way through at the product attributes level? So if I have 6 categories of 5 entries in each dropdown, I start with the category I want displayed first, number the attributes 0 - 4, then number the second list of attributes in the second category I want displayed 6-10, etc, all the way down the 6 categorys?

I hope I made sense!

Thanks.

Thanks for replying Monika,

So do you mean that I should number all the way through at the product attributes level? So if I have 6 categories of 5 entries in each dropdown, I start with the category I want displayed first, number the attributes 0 - 4, then number the second list of attributes in the second category I want displayed 6-10, etc, all the way down the 6 categorys?

I hope I made sense!

Thanks.

not sure I understand ... can you post a screenshot of your admin where you enter the sorting?

Monika

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

not sure I understand ... can you post a screenshot of your admin where you enter the sorting?

Here are the screenshots, there are 2 because I couldn't get it all in 1 because of long field entries:

grab1.jpg

grab2.jpg

Thanks.

Hey Brent,

Here are two screen shots of my attributes panel. The second is in "edit" mode. As you can see, sorting the options is included in this contribution I told you of yesterday.

Options:

options.jpg

Options Edit:

options_edit.jpg

Regards,

Carlos

Hey Brent,

Here are two screen shots of my attributes panel. The second is in "edit" mode. As you can see, sorting the options is included in this contribution I told you of yesterday.

Regards,

Carlos

Ok, cool. I'll have to try and re-install it as I didn't get those sort boxes when I installed it originally. I must have gone wrong somewhere. Thanks for letting me know!

Brent.

Carlost,

Tried to install that again but get "parse errors unexpected '$' in product_info.php" and have replaced with backup. Was sure I copied everything properly, used Beyond Compare. Anyways, do you know of another contrib that I can try that will do the same thing? I really need something!

Thanks,

Brent.

Carlost,

Tried to install that again but get "parse errors unexpected '$' in product_info.php" and have replaced with backup. Was sure I copied everything properly, used Beyond Compare. Anyways, do you know of another contrib that I can try that will do the same thing? I really need something!

Thanks,

Brent.

Brent,

I sure don't know of another.

If you didn't remove even the remnants of the other contributions you were trying, might be some problems from that.

I'm thinking too, when installing contributions, especially when installing a lot of contributions as I have (about 4 + dozen or so to my application), there is often some difficulties involved in getting them to work with each other.

I have spent literally weeks on end with some of the more involving ones, and would not have been successful without much persistence and the help of the forums associated with most contributions.

Sounds like you let it go after the first obstacles... I don?t know what to suggest at this point.

G'Luck

Carlos

from the screenshots it looked like a working sorting contribution. Only thing to check would have been if values other than 0 were added for the attributes in question (see lost of 0 values), and if the sort clause had been added to product_info.php. This is a contrib that will most probably NOT interfere with others, it's pretty much standalone.

Monika

Ok, tried to install Copier v6. Got this error message when I tried to click on Catalog in admin:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CASE in /home/httpd/vhosts/custombuildcomputers.net/httpdocs/admin/categories.php on line 404

So, went into /admin/categories.php, line 404 says this:

case 'copy_to_confirm':

Any idea what I need to do with it?

Please help as I desperately need this working to sort my product options. They just look unprofessional the way they are :(

Thanks,

Brent.

Sorry, forgot to add that when I go to my homepage , I just get an error message that says:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /home/httpd/vhosts/custombuildcomputers.net/httpdocs/includes/application_top.php on line 525

When I look in includes/application_top.php, line 525 is a blank line after line 524 which is ?>

This is sending me crazy :(

Thanks,

Brent.

Hey Brent,

I am not a programmer, though through trial and error I often am able to get the results I want.

It is slightly possible that I might spot the problem if you post your admin/categories.php file. If not maybe someone else will be able to spot it.

Regards,

Carlos

Okay, well then you have problem in includes/application_top.php too.

This simply means you have to go back to these files and perhaps a little more carefully, redo the changes you made.

It might help if you had something like the Beyond Compare program, to compare your pre contribution install file, with your post contribution install file.

Regards,

Carlos

Thanks for continuing to try and help Carlos.

Here is admin/categories.php, sorry it's long:

<?php

/*

$Id: categories.php,v 1.146 2003/07/11 14:40:27 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Added multilanguage support for Attribute Sorter and Copier v.5b

Author: Kiril Nedelchev - kikoleppard

[email protected]

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');

$currencies = new currencies();

$action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] : '');

if (tep_not_null($action)) {

switch ($action) {

case 'setflag':

if ( ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '0') || ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '1') ) {

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) {

tep_set_product_status($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'], $HTTP_GET_VARS['flag']);

}

if (USE_CACHE == 'true') {

tep_reset_cache_block('categories');

tep_reset_cache_block('also_purchased');

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath'] . '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']));

break;

case 'insert_category':

case 'update_category':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) $categories_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']);

$sort_order = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['sort_order']);

$sql_data_array = array('sort_order' => $sort_order);

if ($action == 'insert_category') {

$insert_sql_data = array('parent_id' => $current_category_id,

'date_added' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $insert_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES, $sql_data_array);

$categories_id = tep_db_insert_id();

} elseif ($action == 'update_category') {

$update_sql_data = array('last_modified' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $update_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES, $sql_data_array, 'update', "categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

$languages = tep_get_languages();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($languages); $i<$n; $i++) {

$categories_name_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_name'];

$language_id = $languages[$i]['id'];

$sql_data_array = array('categories_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($categories_name_array[$language_id]));

if ($action == 'insert_category') {

$insert_sql_data = array('categories_id' => $categories_id,

'language_id' => $languages[$i]['id']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);

} elseif ($action == 'update_category') {

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array, 'update', "categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages[$i]['id'] . "'");

}

}

if ($categories_image = new upload('categories_image', DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " set categories_image = '" . tep_db_input($categories_image->filename) . "' where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories_id));

break;

case 'delete_category_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) {

$categories_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']);

$categories = tep_get_category_tree($categories_id, '', '0', '', true);

$products = array();

$products_delete = array();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($categories); $i<$n; $i++) {

$product_ids_query = tep_db_query("select products_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories[$i]['id'] . "'");

while ($product_ids = tep_db_fetch_array($product_ids_query)) {

$products[$product_ids['products_id']]['categories'][] = $categories[$i]['id'];

}

}

reset($products);

while (list($key, $value) = each($products)) {

$category_ids = '';

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($value['categories']); $i<$n; $i++) {

$category_ids .= "'" . (int)$value['categories'][$i] . "', ";

}

$category_ids = substr($category_ids, 0, -2);

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$key . "' and categories_id not in (" . $category_ids . ")");

$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

if ($check['total'] < '1') {

$products_delete[$key] = $key;

}

}

// removing categories can be a lengthy process

tep_set_time_limit(0);

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($categories); $i<$n; $i++) {

tep_remove_category($categories[$i]['id']);

}

reset($products_delete);

while (list($key) = each($products_delete)) {

tep_remove_product($key);

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath));

break;

case 'delete_product_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories']) && is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories'])) {

$product_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

$product_categories = $HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories'];

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($product_categories); $i<$n; $i++) {

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$product_categories[$i] . "'");

}

$product_categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");

$product_categories = tep_db_fetch_array($product_categories_query);

if ($product_categories['total'] == '0') {

tep_remove_product($product_id);

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath));

break;

case 'move_category_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'] != $HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id'])) {

$new_parent_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id']);

$path = explode('_', tep_get_generated_category_path_ids($new_parent_id));

if (in_array($categories_id, $path)) {

$messageStack->add_session(ERROR_CANNOT_MOVE_CATEGORY_TO_PARENT, 'error');

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories_id));

} else {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " set parent_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "', last_modified = now() where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $new_parent_id . '&cID=' . $categories_id));

}

}

break;

case 'move_product_confirm':

$products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

$new_parent_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id']);

$duplicate_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "'");

$duplicate_check = tep_db_fetch_array($duplicate_check_query);

if ($duplicate_check['total'] < 1) tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " set categories_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "' where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $new_parent_id . '&pID=' . $products_id));

break;

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

// BOF: WebMakers.com Added: Copy Attributes Existing Product to another Existing Product

case 'create_copy_product_attributes':

// $products_id_to= $copy_to_products_id;

// $products_id_from = $pID;

tep_copy_products_attributes($pID,$copy_to_products_id);

break;

// EOF: WebMakers.com Added: Copy Attributes Existing Product to another Existing Product

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

// WebMakers.com Added: Copy Attributes Existing Product to All Existing Products in a Category

case 'create_copy_product_attributes_categories':

// $products_id_to= $categories_products_copying['products_id'];

// $products_id_from = $make_copy_from_products_id;

// echo 'Copy from products_id# ' . $make_copy_from_products_id . ' Copy to all products in category: ' . $cID . '<br>';

$categories_products_copying_query= tep_db_query("select products_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id='" . $cID . "'");

while ( $categories_products_copying=tep_db_fetch_array($categories_products_copying_query) ) {

// process all products in category

tep_copy_products_attributes($make_copy_from_products_id,$categories_products_copying['products_id']);

}

break;

// EOF: WebMakers.com Added: Copy Attributes Existing Product to All Existing Products in a Category

case 'insert_product':

case 'update_product':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['edit_x']) || isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['edit_y'])) {

$action = 'new_product';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) $products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']);

$products_date_available = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_date_available']);

$products_date_available = (date('Y-m-d') < $products_date_available) ? $products_date_available : 'null';

$sql_data_array = array('products_quantity' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_quantity']),

'products_model' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_model']),

'products_price' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_price']),

'products_date_available' => $products_date_available,

'products_weight' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_weight']),

'products_status' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_status']),

'products_tax_class_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_tax_class_id']),

'manufacturers_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['manufacturers_id']));

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']);

}

// BOF: More Pics 6

//add delete image function

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_1'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']);

$sql_data_array['products_image'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);

//end delete image function

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_subimage1'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_3'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1']);

$sql_data_array['products_subimage1'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);

}

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_subimage2'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_5'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2']);

$sql_data_array['products_subimage2'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);

}

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_subimage3'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_7'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3']);

$sql_data_array['products_subimage3'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);

}

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_subimage4'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_9'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4']);

$sql_data_array['products_subimage4'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);

}

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_subimage5'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_11'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5']);

$sql_data_array['products_subimage5'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);

}

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_subimage6'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_13'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6']);

$sql_data_array['products_subimage6'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);

}

// EOF: More Pics 6

if ($action == 'insert_product') {

$insert_sql_data = array('products_date_added' => 'now()');

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array);

$products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$current_category_id . "')");

} elseif ($action == 'update_product') {

$update_sql_data = array('products_last_modified' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $update_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array, 'update', "products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

}

$language_id = $languages[$i]['id'];

$sql_data_array = array('products_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'][$language_id]),

'products_description' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'][$language_id]),

'products_url' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'][$language_id]));

if ($action == 'insert_product') {

$insert_sql_data = array('products_id' => $products_id,

'language_id' => $language_id);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);

} elseif ($action == 'update_product') {

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array, 'update', "products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");

}

}

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

// BOF: WebMakers.com Added: Update Product Attributes and Sort Order

// Update the changes to the attributes if any changes were made

// Update Product Attributes

$rows = 0;

$options_query = tep_db_query("select products_options_id, products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " where language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' order by products_options_name");

while ($options = tep_db_fetch_array($options_query)) {

$values_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TO_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " p2p where pov.products_options_values_id = p2p.products_options_values_id and p2p.products_options_id = '" . $options['products_options_id'] . "' and pov.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' order by pov.products_options_values_name");

while ($values = tep_db_fetch_array($values_query)) {

$rows ++;

// original $attributes_query = tep_db_query("select products_attributes_id, options_values_price, price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = '" . $products_id . "' and options_id = '" . $options['products_options_id'] . "' and options_values_id = '" . $values['products_options_values_id'] . "'");

$attributes_query = tep_db_query("select products_attributes_id, options_values_price, price_prefix, products_options_sort_order from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = '" . $products_id . "' and options_id = '" . $options['products_options_id'] . "' and options_values_id = '" . $values['products_options_values_id'] . "'");

if (tep_db_num_rows($attributes_query) > 0) {

$attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($attributes_query);

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['option'][$rows]) {

if ( ($HTTP_POST_VARS['prefix'][$rows] <> $attributes['price_prefix']) || ($HTTP_POST_VARS['price'][$rows] <> $attributes['options_values_price']) || ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_options_sort_order'][$rows] <> $attributes['products_options_sort_order']) ) {

if (!isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_options_sort_order'][$rows]) || (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_options_sort_order'][$rows]) && $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_options_sort_order'][$rows] == '' )) {

$lookup = tep_db_query("select products_options_values_sort_order from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TO_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " WHERE products_options_values_id ='" . $values['products_options_values_id'] . "'");

$lookup_res = tep_db_fetch_array($lookup);

$att_sort_order = $lookup_res['products_options_values_sort_order'];

} else {

$att_sort_order = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_options_sort_order'][$rows];

}

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " set options_values_price = '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['price'][$rows] . "', price_prefix = '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['prefix'][$rows] . "', products_options_sort_order = '" . $att_sort_order ."' where products_attributes_id = '" . $attributes['products_attributes_id'] . "'");

}

} else {

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_attributes_id = '" . $attributes['products_attributes_id'] . "'");

}

} elseif ($HTTP_POST_VARS['option'][$rows]) {

if (!isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_options_sort_order'][$rows]) || (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_options_sort_order'][$rows]) && $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_options_sort_order'][$rows] == '' )) {

$lookup = tep_db_query("select products_options_values_sort_order from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TO_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " WHERE products_options_values_id ='" . $values['products_options_values_id'] . "'");

} else {

}

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " values ('', '" . $products_id . "', '" . $options['products_options_id'] . "', '" . $values['products_options_values_id'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['price'][$rows] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['prefix'][$rows] . "', '" . $att_sort_order . "')");

}

}

}

// EOF: WebMakers.com Added: Update Product Attributes and Sort Order

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products_id));

}

break;

case 'copy_to_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) {

$products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'link') {

if ($categories_id != $current_category_id) {

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

if ($check['total'] < '1') {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$categories_id . "')");

}

} else {

$messageStack->add_session(ERROR_CANNOT_LINK_TO_SAME_CATEGORY, 'error');

}

} elseif ($HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'duplicate') {

$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_quantity, products_model, products_image, products_price, products_date_available, products_weight, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

// BOF: More Pics 6 Added: , products_subimage1, products_subimage2, products_subimage3, products_subimage4, products_subimage5, products_subimage6

$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_quantity, products_model, products_image, products_subimage1, products_subimage2, products_subimage3, products_subimage4, products_subimage5, products_subimage6, products_price, products_date_available, products_weight, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

$product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query);

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " (products_quantity, products_model,products_image, products_price, products_date_added, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id) values ('" . tep_db_input($product['products_quantity']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_model']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_price']) . "', now(), '" . tep_db_input($product['products_date_available']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_weight']) . "', '0', '" . (int)$product['products_tax_class_id'] . "', '" . (int)$product['manufacturers_id'] . "')");

// BOF: More Pics 6 Added: , products_subimage1, products_subimage2, products_subimage3, products_subimage4, products_subimage5, products_subimage6 -AND- , '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage1']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage2']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage3']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage4']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage5']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage6']) . "'

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " (products_quantity, products_model, products_image, products_subimage1, products_subimage2, products_subimage3, products_subimage4, products_subimage5, products_subimage6, products_price, products_date_added, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id) values ('" . tep_db_input($product['products_quantity']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_model']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage1']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage2']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage3']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage4']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage5']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage6']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_price']) . "', now(), '" . tep_db_input($product['products_date_available']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_weight']) . "', '0', '" . (int)$product['products_tax_class_id'] . "', '" . (int)$product['manufacturers_id'] . "')");

$dup_products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

$description_query = tep_db_query("select language_id, products_name, products_description, products_url from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

while ($description = tep_db_fetch_array($description_query)) {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " (products_id, language_id, products_name, products_description, products_url, products_viewed) values ('" . (int)$dup_products_id . "', '" . (int)$description['language_id'] . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_name']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_description']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_url']) . "', '0')");

}

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$dup_products_id . "', '" . (int)$categories_id . "')");

// BOF: WebMakers.com Added: Attributes Copy on non-linked

$products_id_from=tep_db_input($products_id);

$products_id_to= $dup_products_id;

// EOF: Attributes sort/copy

$products_id = $dup_products_id;

// BOF: Attributes sort/copy

if ( $HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_attributes']=='copy_attributes_yes' and $HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'duplicate' ) {

// WebMakers.com Added: Copy attributes to duplicate product

// $products_id_to= $copy_to_products_id;

// $products_id_from = $pID;

$copy_attributes_delete_first='1';

$copy_attributes_duplicates_skipped='1';

$copy_attributes_duplicates_overwrite='0';

if (DOWNLOAD_ENABLED == 'true') {

$copy_attributes_include_downloads='1';

$copy_attributes_include_filename='1';

} else {

$copy_attributes_include_downloads='0';

$copy_attributes_include_filename='0';

}

tep_copy_products_attributes($products_id_from,$products_id_to);

// EOF: WebMakers.com Added: Attributes Copy on non-linked

}

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $categories_id . '&pID=' . $products_id));

break;

case 'new_product_preview':

// copy image only if modified

/* $products_image = new upload('products_image');

$products_image->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image->parse() && $products_image->save()) {

$products_image_name = $products_image->filename;

} else {

$products_image_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image'] : '');

}

*/

// copy image only if modified

$products_image = new upload('products_image');

$products_image->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image->parse() && $products_image->save()) {

$products_image_name = $products_image->filename;

} else {

$products_image_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image'] : '');

}

// copy subimage1 only if modified

$products_subimage1 = new upload('products_subimage1');

$products_subimage1->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_subimage1->parse() && $products_subimage1->save()) {

$products_subimage1_name = $products_subimage1->filename;

} else {

$products_subimage1_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage1']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage1'] : '');

}

// copy subimage2 only if modified

$products_subimage2 = new upload('products_subimage2');

$products_subimage2->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_subimage2->parse() && $products_subimage2->save()) {

$products_subimage2_name = $products_subimage2->filename;

} else {

$products_subimage2_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage2']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage2'] : '');

}

// copy subimage3 only if modified

$products_subimage3 = new upload('products_subimage3');

$products_subimage3->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_subimage3->parse() && $products_subimage3->save()) {

$products_subimage3_name = $products_subimage3->filename;

} else {

$products_subimage3_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage3']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage3'] : '');

}

// copy subimage4 only if modified

$products_subimage4 = new upload('products_subimage4');

$products_subimage4->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_subimage4->parse() && $products_subimage4->save()) {

$products_subimage4_name = $products_subimage4->filename;

} else {

$products_subimage4_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage4']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage4'] : '');

}

// copy subimage5 only if modified

$products_subimage5 = new upload('products_subimage5');

$products_subimage5->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_subimage5->parse() && $products_subimage5->save()) {

$products_subimage5_name = $products_subimage5->filename;

} else {

$products_subimage5_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage5']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage5'] : '');

}

// copy subimage6 only if modified

$products_subimage6 = new upload('products_subimage6');

$products_subimage6->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_subimage6->parse() && $products_subimage6->save()) {

$products_subimage6_name = $products_subimage6->filename;

} else {

$products_subimage6_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage6']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage6'] : '');

}

break;

}

}

// check if the catalog image directory exists

if (is_dir(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) {

if (!is_writeable(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) $messageStack->add(ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE, 'error');

} else {

$messageStack->add(ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_DOES_NOT_EXIST, 'error');

}

?>

<?php

/* BOF: Attributes sort/copy (afaik, this doesn't do anything) */

// WebMakers.com Added: Display Order

switch (true) {

case (CATEGORIES_SORT_ORDER=="products_name"):

$order_it_by = "pd.products_name";

break;

case (CATEGORIES_SORT_ORDER=="products_name-desc"):

$order_it_by = "pd.products_name DESC";

break;

case (CATEGORIES_SORT_ORDER=="model"):

$order_it_by = "p.products_model";

break;

case (CATEGORIES_SORT_ORDER=="model-desc"):

$order_it_by = "p.products_model DESC";

break;

default:

$order_it_by = "pd.products_name";

break;

}

/* EOF: Attributes sort/copy */

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>

<?php

/* BOF: Attributes sort/copy */

// WebMakers.com Added: Java Scripts

include(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'javascript/' . 'webmakers_added_js.php')

/* EOF: Attributes sort/copy */

?>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" onLoad="SetFocus();">

<div id="spiffycalendar" class="text"></div>

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" class="columnLeft">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top">

<?php

if ($action == 'new_product') {

$parameters = array('products_name' => '',

'products_description' => '',

'products_url' => '',

'products_id' => '',

'products_quantity' => '',

'products_model' => '',

'products_image' => '',

'products_subimage1' => '',

'products_subimage2' => '',

'products_subimage3' => '',

'products_subimage4' => '',

'products_subimage5' => '',

'products_subimage6' => '',

'products_price' => '',

'products_weight' => '',

'products_date_added' => '',

'products_last_modified' => '',

'products_date_available' => '',

'products_status' => '',

'products_tax_class_id' => '',

'manufacturers_id' => '');

$pInfo = new objectInfo($parameters);

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && empty($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

$product_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

// BOF: More Pics 6 Added: , p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6

$product_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query);

$pInfo->objectInfo($product);

} elseif (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

$pInfo->objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);

$products_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'];

$products_description = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'];

$products_url = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'];

}

$manufacturers_array = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_NONE));

$manufacturers_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_id, manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " order by manufacturers_name");

while ($manufacturers = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturers_query)) {

$manufacturers_array[] = array('id' => $manufacturers['manufacturers_id'],

'text' => $manufacturers['manufacturers_name']);

}

$tax_class_array = array(array('id' => '0', 'text' => TEXT_NONE));

$tax_class_query = tep_db_query("select tax_class_id, tax_class_title from " . TABLE_TAX_CLASS . " order by tax_class_title");

while ($tax_class = tep_db_fetch_array($tax_class_query)) {

$tax_class_array[] = array('id' => $tax_class['tax_class_id'],

'text' => $tax_class['tax_class_title']);

}

if (!isset($pInfo->products_status)) $pInfo->products_status = '1';

switch ($pInfo->products_status) {

case '0': $in_status = false; $out_status = true; break;

case '1':

default: $in_status = true; $out_status = false;

}

?>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.css">

<script language="JavaScript" src="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.js"></script>

<script language="javascript"><!--

var dateAvailable = new ctlSpiffyCalendarBox("dateAvailable", "new_product", "products_date_available","btnDate1","<?php echo $pInfo->products_date_available; ?>",scBTNMODE_CUSTOMBLUE);

//--></script>

var tax_rates = new Array();

<?php

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($tax_class_array); $i<$n; $i++) {

if ($tax_class_array[$i]['id'] > 0) {

echo 'tax_rates["' . $tax_class_array[$i]['id'] . '"] = ' . tep_get_tax_rate_value($tax_class_array[$i]['id']) . ';' . "\n";

}

}

?>

function doRound(x, places) {

return Math.round(x * Math.pow(10, places)) / Math.pow(10, places);

}

function getTaxRate() {

var selected_value = document.forms["new_product"].products_tax_class_id.selectedIndex;

var parameterVal = document.forms["new_product"].products_tax_class_id[selected_value].value;

if ( (parameterVal > 0) && (tax_rates[parameterVal] > 0) ) {

return tax_rates[parameterVal];

} else {

return 0;

}

}

function updateGross() {

var taxRate = getTaxRate();

var grossValue = document.forms["new_product"].products_price.value;

if (taxRate > 0) {

grossValue = grossValue * ((taxRate / 100) + 1);

}

document.forms["new_product"].products_price_gross.value = doRound(grossValue, 4);

}

function updateNet() {

var taxRate = getTaxRate();

var netValue = document.forms["new_product"].products_price_gross.value;

if (taxRate > 0) {

netValue = netValue / ((taxRate / 100) + 1);

}

document.forms["new_product"].products_price.value = doRound(netValue, 4);

}

//--></script>

<?php echo tep_draw_form('new_product', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '') . '&action=new_product_preview', 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"'); ?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_NEW_PRODUCT, tep_output_generated_category_path($current_category_id)); ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_STATUS; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_radio_field('products_status', '1', $in_status) . ' ' . TEXT_PRODUCT_AVAILABLE . ' ' . tep_draw_radio_field('products_status', '0', $out_status) . ' ' . TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_AVAILABLE; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_DATE_AVAILABLE; ?><br><small>(YYYY-MM-DD)</small></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' '; ?><script language="javascript">dateAvailable.writeControl(); dateAvailable.dateFormat="yyyy-MM-dd";</script></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_MANUFACTURER; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('manufacturers_id', $manufacturers_array, $pInfo->manufacturers_id); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_NAME; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (isset($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? $products_name[$languages[$i]['id']] : tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr bgcolor="#ebebff">

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_TAX_CLASS; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('products_tax_class_id', $tax_class_array, $pInfo->products_tax_class_id, 'onchange="updateGross()"'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr bgcolor="#ebebff">

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_NET; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price', $pInfo->products_price, 'onKeyUp="updateGross()"'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr bgcolor="#ebebff">

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_GROSS; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price_gross', $pInfo->products_price, 'OnKeyUp="updateNet()"'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

updateGross();

//--></script>

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION; ?></td>

<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']); ?> </td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '15', (isset($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? $products_description[$languages[$i]['id']] : tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY; ?></td>

file was too big for one post, here's second part:

</tr>

<?php

}

$cPath_back = '';

if (sizeof($cPath_array) > 0) {

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($cPath_array)-1; $i<$n; $i++) {

if (empty($cPath_back)) {

$cPath_back .= $cPath_array[$i];

} else {

$cPath_back .= '_' . $cPath_array[$i];

}

}

}

$cPath_back = (tep_not_null($cPath_back)) ? 'cPath=' . $cPath_back . '&' : '';

?>

<tr>

<!--sort order//-->

<td colspan="3"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_CATEGORIES . ' ' . $categories_count . '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS . ' ' . $products_count; ?></td>

<td align="right" class="smallText"><?php if (sizeof($cPath_array) > 0) echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, $cPath_back . 'cID=' . $current_category_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a> '; if (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&action=new_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_new_category.gif', IMAGE_NEW_CATEGORY) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&action=new_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_new_product.gif', IMAGE_NEW_PRODUCT) . '</a>'; ?> </td>

<?php

if ($sorting){

if (sizeof($cPath_array) > 0) echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, $cPath_back . 'cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a> '; if (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) echo tep_image_submit('button_save_sort.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_SAVE_SORT) . ' </td>';

}else{

if (sizeof($cPath_array) > 0) echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, $cPath_back . 'cID=' . $current_category_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a> '; if (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&action=new_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_new_category.gif', IMAGE_NEW_CATEGORY) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&action=new_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_new_product.gif', IMAGE_NEW_PRODUCT) . '</a> '; if (sizeof($cPath_array) > 0) echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&action=beginsort') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_sort_order.gif', BUTTON_SORT_ORDER) . '</a> </td>';

}

?>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

<!--end sort order//-->

<?php

$heading = array();

$contents = array();

switch ($action) {

case 'new_category':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_NEW_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('newcategory', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=insert_category&cPath=' . $cPath, 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"'));

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_NEW_CATEGORY_INTRO);

$category_inputs_string = '';

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($languages); $i < $n; $i++) {

$category_inputs_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('categories_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']');

}

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORIES_NAME . $category_inputs_string);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORIES_IMAGE . '<br>' . tep_draw_file_field('categories_image'));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_SORT_ORDER . '<br>' . tep_draw_input_field('sort_order', '', 'size="2"'));

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_save.gif', IMAGE_SAVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

case 'edit_category':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_EDIT_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('categories', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=update_category&cPath=' . $cPath, 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('categories_id', $cInfo->categories_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_EDIT_INTRO);

$category_inputs_string = '';

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($languages); $i < $n; $i++) {

$category_inputs_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('categories_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', tep_get_category_name($cInfo->categories_id, $languages[$i]['id']));

}

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_EDIT_CATEGORIES_NAME . $category_inputs_string);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $cInfo->categories_image, $cInfo->categories_name) . '<br>' . DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . '<br><b>' . $cInfo->categories_image . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_EDIT_CATEGORIES_IMAGE . '<br>' . tep_draw_file_field('categories_image'));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_category_image', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_EDIT_SORT_ORDER . '<br>' . tep_draw_input_field('sort_order', $cInfo->sort_order, 'size="2"'));

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_save.gif', IMAGE_SAVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

case 'delete_category':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_DELETE_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('categories', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=delete_category_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('categories_id', $cInfo->categories_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DELETE_CATEGORY_INTRO);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br><b>' . $cInfo->categories_name . '</b>');

if ($cInfo->childs_count > 0) $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_DELETE_WARNING_CHILDS, $cInfo->childs_count));

if ($cInfo->products_count > 0) $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_DELETE_WARNING_PRODUCTS, $cInfo->products_count));

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

case 'move_category':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_MOVE_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('categories', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=move_category_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('categories_id', $cInfo->categories_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => sprintf(TEXT_MOVE_CATEGORIES_INTRO, $cInfo->categories_name));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_MOVE, $cInfo->categories_name) . '<br>' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('move_to_category_id', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id));

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

case 'delete_product':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_DELETE_PRODUCT . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('products', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=delete_product_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $pInfo->products_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DELETE_PRODUCT_INTRO);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br><b>' . $pInfo->products_name . '</b>');

$product_categories_string = '';

$product_categories = tep_generate_category_path($pInfo->products_id, 'product');

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($product_categories); $i < $n; $i++) {

$category_path = '';

for ($j = 0, $k = sizeof($product_categories[$i]); $j < $k; $j++) {

$category_path .= $product_categories[$i][$j]['text'] . ' > ';

}

$category_path = substr($category_path, 0, -16);

$product_categories_string .= tep_draw_checkbox_field('product_categories[]', $product_categories[$i][sizeof($product_categories[$i])-1]['id'], true) . ' ' . $category_path . '<br>';

}

$product_categories_string = substr($product_categories_string, 0, -4);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . $product_categories_string);

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

case 'move_product':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_MOVE_PRODUCT . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('products', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=move_product_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $pInfo->products_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => sprintf(TEXT_MOVE_PRODUCTS_INTRO, $pInfo->products_name));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_CURRENT_CATEGORIES . '<br><b>' . tep_output_generated_category_path($pInfo->products_id, 'product') . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_MOVE, $pInfo->products_name) . '<br>' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('move_to_category_id', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id));

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

case 'copy_to':

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_COPY_TO . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('copy_to', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=copy_to_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $pInfo->products_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_INFO_COPY_TO_INTRO);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_CURRENT_CATEGORIES . '<br><b>' . tep_output_generated_category_path($pInfo->products_id, 'product') . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORIES . '<br>' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('categories_id', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_HOW_TO_COPY . '<br>' . tep_draw_radio_field('copy_as', 'link', true) . ' ' . TEXT_COPY_AS_LINK . '<br>' . tep_draw_radio_field('copy_as', 'duplicate') . ' ' . TEXT_COPY_AS_DUPLICATE);

// BOF: Attributes copy

// WebMakers.com Added: Attributes Copy

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'pixel_black.gif','','100%','3'));

// only ask about attributes if they exist

if (tep_has_product_attributes($pInfo->products_id)) {

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_COPY_ATTRIBUTES_ONLY );

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_COPY_ATTRIBUTES . '<br>' . tep_draw_radio_field('copy_attributes', 'copy_attributes_yes', true) . ' ' . TEXT_COPY_ATTRIBUTES_YES . '<br>' . tep_draw_radio_field('copy_attributes', 'copy_attributes_no') . ' ' . TEXT_COPY_ATTRIBUTES_NO);

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . ATTRIBUTES_NAMES_HELPER . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'pixel_black.gif','','100%','3'));

}

// WebMakers.com Added: Attributes Copy

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_copy.gif', IMAGE_COPY) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

// BOF: Attributes copy to existing product:

// WebMakers.com Added: Copy Attributes Existing Product to another Existing Product

case 'copy_product_attributes':

} else {

}

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_COPY_ATTRIBUTES_TO_ANOTHER_PRODUCT . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('products', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=create_copy_product_attributes&cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $pInfo->products_id) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_name', $pInfo->products_name));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_COPY_ATTRIBUTES_FROM . $pInfo->products_id . '<br><b>' . $pInfo->products_name . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_COPY_ATTRIBUTES_TO . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('copy_to_products_id', $copy_to_products_id, 'size="3"'));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DELETE_ATTRIBUTES_AND_DOWNLOADS . ' ' . tep_draw_checkbox_field('copy_attributes_delete_first',$copy_attributes_delete_first, 'size="2"'));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_OTHERWISE );

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DUPLICATE_ATTRIBUTES_SKIPPED . ' ' . tep_draw_checkbox_field('copy_attributes_duplicates_skipped',$copy_attributes_duplicates_skipped, 'size="2"'));

$contents[] = array('text' => '   ' . TEXT_DUPLICATE_ATTRIBUTES_OVERWRITTEN . ' ' . tep_draw_checkbox_field('copy_attributes_duplicates_overwrite',$copy_attributes_duplicates_overwrite, 'size="2"'));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_COPY_ATTRIBUTES_WITH_DOWNLOADS . ' ' . tep_draw_checkbox_field('copy_attributes_include_downloads',$copy_attributes_include_downloads, 'size="2"'));

// Not used at this time - download name copies if download attribute is copied

// $contents[] = array('text' => '   Include Download Filenames ' . tep_draw_checkbox_field('copy_attributes_include_filename',$copy_attributes_include_filename, 'size="2"'));

}

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . PRODUCT_NAMES_HELPER);

if ($pID) {

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . ATTRIBUTES_NAMES_HELPER);

} else {

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . TEXT_SELECT_PRODUCT_DISPLAY );

}

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_copy.gif', TEXT_COPY_ATTRIBUTES) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

// WebMakers.com Added: Copy Attributes Existing Product to All Products in Category

case 'copy_product_attributes_categories':

} else {

}

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_COPY_ATTRIBUTES_TO_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('products', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=create_copy_product_attributes_categories&cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cID . '&make_copy_from_products_id=' . $copy_from_products_id));

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_COPY_ATTRIBUTES_FROM_PRODUCT_ID . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('make_copy_from_products_id', $make_copy_from_products_id, 'size="3"'));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_COPY_ATTRIBUTES_IN_CATEGORY_ID . ' ' . $cID . '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORY_NAME . '<b>' . tep_get_category_name($cID, $languages_id) . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DELETE_ATTRIBUTES_AND_DOWNLOADS . ' ' . tep_draw_checkbox_field('copy_attributes_delete_first',$copy_attributes_delete_first, 'size="2"'));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_OTHERWISE);

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DUPLICATE_ATTRIBUTES_SKIPPED . ' ' . tep_draw_checkbox_field('copy_attributes_duplicates_skipped',$copy_attributes_duplicates_skipped, 'size="2"'));

$contents[] = array('text' => '   ' . TEXT_DUPLICATE_ATTRIBUTES_OVERWRITTEN . ' ' . tep_draw_checkbox_field('copy_attributes_duplicates_overwrite',$copy_attributes_duplicates_overwrite, 'size="2"'));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_COPY_ATTRIBUTES_WITH_DOWNLOADS . ' ' . tep_draw_checkbox_field('copy_attributes_include_downloads',$copy_attributes_include_downloads, 'size="2"'));

// Not used at this time - download name copies if download attribute is copied

// $contents[] = array('text' => '   Include Download Filenames ' . tep_draw_checkbox_field('copy_attributes_include_filename',$copy_attributes_include_filename, 'size="2"'));

}

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . PRODUCT_NAMES_HELPER);

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_copy.gif', TEXT_COPY_ATTRIBUTES) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cID) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');

break;

// EOF: Attributes copy

default:

if ($rows > 0) {

if (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo)) { // category info box contents

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . $cInfo->categories_name . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id . '&action=edit_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id . '&action=delete_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id . '&action=move_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . '</a>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ADDED . ' ' . tep_date_short($cInfo->date_added));

if (tep_not_null($cInfo->last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($cInfo->last_modified));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($cInfo->categories_image, $cInfo->categories_name, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $cInfo->categories_image);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_SUBCATEGORIES . ' ' . $cInfo->childs_count . '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS . ' ' . $cInfo->products_count);

//BOF: Attributes copy to all existing products

if ($cInfo->childs_count==0 and $cInfo->products_count >= 1) {

// WebMakers.com Added: Copy Attributes Existing Product to All Existing Products in Category

if ($cID) {

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cID . '&action=copy_product_attributes_categories') . '">' . TEXT_COPY_ATTRIBUTES_TO . '<br>' . TEXT_ALL_PRODUCTS_CATEGORY . tep_get_category_name($cID, $languages_id) . '<br>' . tep_image_button('button_copy_to.gif', TEXT_COPY_ATTRIBUTES) . '</a>');

} else {

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . TEXT_SELECT_CATEGORY_COPY_ATTRIBUTES );

}

}

//EOF: Attributes copy to all existing products

} elseif (isset($pInfo) && is_object($pInfo)) { // product info box contents

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages_id) . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=new_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=delete_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=move_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=copy_to') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_copy_to.gif', IMAGE_COPY_TO) . '</a>');

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ADDED . ' ' . tep_date_short($pInfo->products_date_added));

if (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($pInfo->products_last_modified));

if (date('Y-m-d') < $pInfo->products_date_available) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE . ' ' . tep_date_short($pInfo->products_date_available));

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_image, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_image);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_subimage1, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_subimage1);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_subimage2, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_subimage2);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_subimage3, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_subimage3);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_subimage4, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_subimage4);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_subimage5, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_subimage5);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_subimage6, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_subimage6);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_INFO . ' ' . $currencies->format($pInfo->products_price) . '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY_INFO . ' ' . $pInfo->products_quantity);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_AVERAGE_RATING . ' ' . number_format($pInfo->average_rating, 2) . '%');

// BOF: Attributes copy existing to existing

// WebMakers.com Added: Copy Attributes Existing Product to another Existing Product

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=copy_product_attributes') . '">' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES_COPIER . '<br>' . tep_image_button('button_copy_to.gif', TEXT_COPY_ATTRIBUTES) . '</a>');

if ($pID) {

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . ATTRIBUTES_NAMES_HELPER . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'));

} else {

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . TEXT_SELECT_PRODUCT_DISPLAY_ATTRIBUTES );

}

//EOF: Attributes copy existing to existing

}

} else { // create category/product info

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . EMPTY_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_NO_CHILD_CATEGORIES_OR_PRODUCTS);

}

break;

}

if ( (tep_not_null($heading)) && (tep_not_null($contents)) ) {

echo ' <td width="25%" valign="top">' . "\n";

$box = new box;

echo $box->infoBox($heading, $contents);

echo ' </td>' . "\n";

}

?>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

</table>

<?php

}

?>

</td>

<!-- body_text_eof //-->

</tr>

</table>

<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>

<!-- footer_eof //-->

<br>

</body>

</html>

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Thanks,

Brent.

Thanks for trying Carlos. I think maybe I'll have to accept them in the order they are as I don't have a clue where the problem lies :(

Brent.

Hi Brent,

remove this and check if all is well then. It's the new code block right above your error message in categories.php. If no error message, compare this piece with the contrib installation.

Carlos is right, you seem to have an error in application_top file also.

// BOF: WebMakers.com Added: Update Product Attributes and Sort Order

// Update the changes to the attributes if any changes were made

// Update Product Attributes

$rows = 0;

$options_query = tep_db_query("select products_options_id, products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " where language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' order by products_options_name");

while ($options = tep_db_fetch_array($options_query)) {

$values_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TO_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " p2p where pov.products_options_values_id = p2p.products_options_values_id and p2p.products_options_id = '" . $options['products_options_id'] . "' and pov.language_id = '" . $languages_id . "' order by pov.products_options_values_name");

while ($values = tep_db_fetch_array($values_query)) {

$rows ++;

// original $attributes_query = tep_db_query("select products_attributes_id, options_values_price, price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = '" . $products_id . "' and options_id = '" . $options['products_options_id'] . "' and options_values_id = '" . $values['products_options_values_id'] . "'");

$attributes_query = tep_db_query("select products_attributes_id, options_values_price, price_prefix, products_options_sort_order from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_id = '" . $products_id . "' and options_id = '" . $options['products_options_id'] . "' and options_values_id = '" . $values['products_options_values_id'] . "'");

if (tep_db_num_rows($attributes_query) > 0) {

$attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($attributes_query);

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['option'][$rows]) {

if ( ($HTTP_POST_VARS['prefix'][$rows] <> $attributes['price_prefix']) || ($HTTP_POST_VARS['price'][$rows] <> $attributes['options_values_price']) || ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_options_sort_order'][$rows] <> $attributes['products_options_sort_order']) ) {

} else {

}

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " set options_values_price = '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['price'][$rows] . "', price_prefix = '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['prefix'][$rows] . "', products_options_sort_order = '" . $att_sort_order ."' where products_attributes_id = '" . $attributes['products_attributes_id'] . "'");

}

} else {

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where products_attributes_id = '" . $attributes['products_attributes_id'] . "'");

}

} elseif ($HTTP_POST_VARS['option'][$rows]) {

} else {

}

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " values ('', '" . $products_id . "', '" . $options['products_options_id'] . "', '" . $values['products_options_values_id'] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['price'][$rows] . "', '" . $HTTP_POST_VARS['prefix'][$rows] . "', '" . $att_sort_order . "')");

}

}

}

// EOF: WebMakers.com Added: Update Product Attributes and Sort Order

Monika

Archived