• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Few questions about Install and bad links.

Hi,

I have recently changed hosting companies and have a few issues since transferring the files.

I can access my admin section and add products fine and update most files. I have changed both the configure.php files for the new server,

Problems i currently have.

1. INDEX PAGE - the footer is not visible and when i click "my account" or "checkout" at the top it does not link to those pages but the files do exist. I have compared the index.php file to other sites and the code looks to be the same.

2. PRODUCTS- I can view products but when clicking ADD TO CART. it does not link.

Other questions.

Does anyone have a list of all the files contained in an new install so i can cross reference them to what i have currently.

How do i go about backing up or viewing the files for all products i have currently uploaded.

Sorry there is a lot of questions but hope someone can help.

Thanks.

Your products and their categories are contained in the database, so you can secure those by taking a backup of the database via osCommerce admin --> Tools --> Backup (select 'download' is the best option).

You can get a complete list of files by going to downloads at www.oscommerce.com and downloading the latest version of MS2 (November 2005).

Vger

Archived