• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Where to start, again? Milestone is broken

Can you be more specific. I installed the same files and didn't find anything that was 'broken'.

I downloaded a fresh copy of the latest milestone from the front page and the "What's new" and "Specials" are broken. Where do I get the stable patches on top of it to fix what's broken?

Thanks,

TrademasterAdam

Can you be more specific. I installed the same files and didn't find anything that was 'broken'.

osCommerce 2.2 Milestone 2 Update 051113

Is that the correct download?

Warning: Division by zero in /home/mysite/public_html/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 59

New Products New Products

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-0, 0' at line 1

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from co_products p left join co_manufacturers m on (p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id), co_products_description pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' order by p.products_date_added DESC, pd.products_name limit -0, 0

Thanks,

TrademasterAdam

• 1 month later...

Warning: Division by zero in /home/mysite/public_html/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 59

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-0, 0' at line 1

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name from co_products p left join co_manufacturers m on (p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id), co_products_description pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' order by p.products_date_added DESC, pd.products_name limit -0, 0

Thanks,

TrademasterAdam

My englishs is bad, but

Some item in youre admin configuration is set to ZERO (0) ie Max reviews = 0

set is to 1 and proberly youre problem is over.

Good luck

Gerard

Thanks,

TrademasterAdam

can you double check that the fix at the end of this page

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/bugs,1605

is included with both files that have the split class.

Archived