• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product not described when ordered

sirius8

How do I get my store to place the description of the products purchased, when buying with PayPal?

Example: Client buys two products A and B. goes to check out, fills out all the right information and clicks the PayPal buying system. OS takes them tpo PayPal, however, there is no product description there. Only the stores name.

Where do I go, in OS, to make sure the products are itemized in PayPal?

Thanks

How do I get my store to place the description of the products purchased, when buying with PayPal?

Example: Client buys two products A and B. goes to check out, fills out all the right information and clicks the PayPal buying system. OS takes them tpo PayPal, however, there is no product description there. Only the stores name.

Where do I go, in OS, to make sure the products are itemized in PayPal?

Thanks

The PayPal IPN allows you to itemise products but it doesn't work properly - Aggregate is really the safest way to use PayPal. The customer sees the product info on the confirmation page & in the email - I don't think it's needed at PayPal as well and most payment gateways won't show you the order details. Terra

My code for combining PayPal IPN with ** QTPro 4.25 ** osC Affiliate ** CCGV(trad)

and how to solve the invoice already paid error

General info: Allow customer to delete order comment ** FTP Programs & Text Editors ** Amending order email **

Archived