• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Relogon to the correct account. Help.

myyee

Hi,

I would like to add a relogon feature into the tep_customer_greeting(). I have added code to logoff current user but I don't have any idea to redirect to new login screen.

The following is my current tep_customer_greeting(),

function tep_customer_greeting() {
global $customer_id, $customer_first_name;

if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_first_name') && tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
	  $greeting_sign_in_string = sprintf(TEXT_GREETING_PERSONAL, tep_output_string_protected($customer_first_name));
  $greeting_sign_wrong_string = sprintf(TEXT_GREETING_PERSONAL_RELOGON, tep_output_string_protected($customer_first_name), tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGOFF, '', 'SSL'));
  $greeting_string = sprintf('%s <br> %s', $greeting_sign_in_string, $greeting_sign_wrong_string);
} else {
  $greeting_string = sprintf(TEXT_GREETING_GUEST, tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL'), tep_href_link(FILENAME_CREATE_ACCOUNT, '', 'SSL'));
}

return $greeting_string;
 }

I'm still new to oscommerce and php. Please suggest some idea.

Thank you.

Thanks Vger but I don't thik this is what I want.

I have something like this for my customer greeting.

Hello XYZ

If you are not XYZ, please click here.

After clicking the 'click here', the XYZ will be logoff and will be redirect to a new login screen for ABC to login.

How can I have this function? Thanks.

That whole idea does not make any sense - why would one person be logged into someone else's account? When people come to your site they are not logged in, and have to make the choice to login at some point in time.

Vger

Archived